Chp. 46

STILL LIA'S POINT OF VIEW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at me crying on screen. This was done what, almost 2 years ago? I looked like crap on the screen. Tears were streaming down like a waterfall.

"When was this?" Liam asked, looking at me.

"Um... after Sara died." I said.

"Do you want us to play it?" Louis asked. I shook my head. He jumped up and popped it out of the DVD player. They guys all exchanged looks and would give me worried glances as I just stared blankly at nothing. I am just... upset and overwhelmed. I guess.

Liam put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok, Lia?"

"Yeah, im fine." I said. He raised an eyebrow and I smiled, assuring him.

"Hey Li? I think we should head to the airport." Zayn said.

"Ok. Are all the things in the car?" Liam asked. The boys and I nodded. "Ok." He said.

"Lets head out." Harry said, grabbing my hand. Niall had Emma, who was now sleeping. We all piled into Liam's rental van, while Louis drove the moving truck behind us.

Harry, Niall, Emma and I got in the back while Zayn got in the passenger seat. Liam whistled while he buckled his seat belt in the drivers seat, looked into the review mirror, and gave Niall a look. Niall had Emma in his lap, and not in her baby seat.

"What? I wont see her soon." Niall cried, hugging her gently while she slept.

"Its not safe, Niall." Liam replied.

"I wont let her get hurt." The blonde boy protested.

Liam sighed and looked at Harry and I. "Your ok with it?"

"Yeah. I guess. Niall wont let Emma get hurt." Harry said and I just nodded with agreement. Niall would probably take a bullet for Emma. Liam just sighed again and started the car. We drove to the airport in silence.

********************************************************************

"Liana! Make it stop." Louis cried, as a screaming Emma woke me from my nap. We were on the boys private jet.

"What do you think a baby has... an on or off button?" I snapped.

Louis raised an eyebrow. "Is someone PMSing this week?"

"Oh shut up. You need the practice, she is going to be living with you soon." I replied, laying back down.

"Oh snap!" Zayn said, making Niall laugh. I heard some grumbling and someone numbloing something.

"Finee." Niall sighed. I looked back up to see the blonde boy walk over to Emma and pick her up, cradling her in his arms. He started to sing softly to her, and her screams lowered to whimpers and she stared at him in amazment.

"Woah." Harry said. I caught his eye and he smiled at me. "Our baby likes music. She gets that from me."

"Oh sure." I smiled.

Niall stopped singing for a moment and looked up at us. "She sure is smart for an 11-month old."

"Yeah.. she is." I said, looking at my precious baby. She sure is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey. Sorry for the late update... and short chapter. Im really sick.. I had pnemonia and stayed in the hospital all Christmas and a few datys after that. And I was doing a bit better, but my grandpa thinks its back... and if my breathing gets worse tonight I have to go to the hospital. xc

10 VOTES, 7 COMMENTS?

READ! FAN! VOTE! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

Stay pretty <3

xoxo~Jillyy