Chp. 28

WARNING!

This chapter has some bloody stuff and lots of drama in it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ZAYNS POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and looked at the house in front of us. This was it. It was Lia's house. It matched the discription she gave me.

2 days ago, after the others demanded to come with me, we packed quickly and got on the private jet yesturday. Liana rented us a car, which was parked for us near the exit of the jet.

"We're here." I said.

"Finally!" Niall said.

"Ugh, I have to pee." Louis said. Harry said nothing, he had a guilty look on his face.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door, the others following me. I knocked on the door 3 times. I heard a groan and footsteps moving to the door. The door opened. A curly blonde head stood in front of us. She rubbed her eyes. "What do you want! You just left, Liam." Then she opened her eyes and gasped.

"Um, hi." I said.

"Your here! I thought... Lia said...OMG!" She said.

"We are kinda early." Louis said.

"Yeah! Liana is still taking a nap. Um, come in! Liam and Kyle are 4-wheeling, so they will be here later." The girl opened the door wider for us to step in. We set our bags down.

"So where is Lia?" Harry asked.

"Down the hall sleeping. I will go get her for y'all. Uh, just a warning, she looks different." The blonde said, then ran down the hall.

"Different?" Niall asked.

"And Liam is 4-wheeling?" Louis asked.

I chuckled. Liam and 4-wheeling sounds weird.

Thats when the blonde returned, and we heard muffled footsteps behind her. A girl appeared, and we all gasped.

"Hey, guys." The girl smiled weakly.

The girl had plain brown hair, that hanged down all limp. Her blue eyes seemed tired and red, her smile weak. She was so pale, its not even funny. She seemed frail, like if I touched her she would break. Her stomach was huge. She was wearing a tank-top and low-hanging sweatpants.

"Lia?" I asked.

"Hey Zayn...and uh, guys." She gave me a look. I shrugged. 'I will explain later...' I mouthed. She nodded and looked at the blonde.

"Guys, this is Sierra. Sierra, this is the guys." Liana said.

"Hey. Im a huge fan!" Sierra gushed.

Niall smiled. "And im Niall. You are so pretty."

"She's take, Nialler. She is engaged." Lia laughed. Niall blushed.

"Hows my Prince or Princess Louis?" Louis asked, giving Lia a hug.

"Good." She smiled.

"Great! You look...good." Louis said, lying. Liana just nodded.

"Hey, Lia." I said, giving her a hug.

"Hey Zaynie. Im glad your here." She whispered.

"Hey babe!" Harry chirped. I let go of Lia. She awkwardly gave him a hug.

"Hi, Harry." She said, letting go of him and moving back near Sierra, far away from him.

"So.... I just go a text from Kyle. Him and Liam are going to the lake for a big party. Y'all wanna come?" Sierra asked.