Chp. 19

• Dedicated to writers. Dang, I made this Chapter long!!

Its been 2 weeks since Liam and the guys left. And I have been lonely. I tried to go shopping, but people started to swarm my bodyguards, who were protecting me, so I just went back inside. Mom and Dad have been nice, as usual. We sometimes play board games after dinner.

I really am in the need of a friend over here! I have been so bored its crazy! And I have eaten 5 jars of pickles. I havent had a weird dream again, though.

I was on my computer, listening to music from iHeartRadio, and reading a book when my phone bleeped. I picked it up. It was a text from Sierra.

'Awh! i hope you can come soon! i wanna tell you the news in person! and hang in there, with the boys being gone! love ya like a sis!'

I smiled. I miss her so much. I wonder what the news is, though. I went back to reading, humming along with the Green Day song that came on. Thats when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened, and a girl with curly dark brown hair walked in. She was wearing a orange tanktop and some capris. She had dark eyes. She looked fimiliar.

"Hi." She said.

I took my earbuds out. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Um, im Danielle. Uh, Liam's girlfriend." She said awkwardly.

"Oh. Im Liana, Liams twin. Liam talked about you a lot when he was here." I smiled at the girl.

"He did? He talks about you all the time when I called him, when he was here." She laughed.

"Yeah. He really loves you." I said. Danielle smiled.

"So, um your mum let me up." She said.

"Oh. Why are you here, anyway?" I asked.

"Liam thought you needed a friend." She said.

"I do!" I cried.

"Me too! I mean, im friends with Eleanor and Perrie, but I never see them." Danielle said, her british accent thick.

"Yeah. My best friend lives in America, soo..." I said.

"Oh, yeah! Your from the US! Im so dumb!" Danielle face-palmed herself.

"Uh-huh. Im from the US of A." I smiled.

"Yep. Ugh, it must suck to be stolen." She said, sitting down on my futon couch. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"It does." I said.

"Liam talked about you all the time, you know?" She said. I gave her a confused look, so she went on. "He was so determined to find you. He knew you were out there. He never gave up on finding you. He would talk about you everyday."

"Oh." I said, feeling myself blush. I never talked about Liam back then. Then again, I didnt know about Liam.

"Yeah." She smiled a little.

"So, how long are you staying here?" I asked.

"For a few days." She replied.

"Well then, we better talk." I smiled and we went on talking.

I think I found my new best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all back in London now, at our house we all lived in. It felt weird, not having Liana here. I could tell Liam missed her, from the way he mopes around. And honestly, I miss her too. She said she just wants to be friends. But I cant help it. Im in love. Which is weird for me. I never fall in love. Never. UGH! Get it together, Styles! Dont let a girl ruin you!