Chp. 39

I looked at Ted. No way. No. Freakin. Way. Ted just smiled a small smile. I looked down at the letter. Yep. It was from Julliard. My hands started to shake, and I stuffed the letter into my purse. I will open it later, I guess.

"EW! Nasty, Emma!" Niall cried. I looked up to see spit-up all over his shirt.

Louis laughed. "Haha, you loser!"

"Go Emma!" Zayn said.

I reached for my daughter. "I will clean her up." She was covered with the stuff, too.

I grabbed Emma's diaper bag and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I started the bath, and undressed Emma, putting the gross clothes in the sink. I plopped Emma into the tub and reached inside my purse for the letter. Should I read it? Or wait? It was killing me, not knowing if I made it or not.

I slowly started to open the letter while Emma splashed in the water. Finally, the whole letter was open. I pulled out the white letter and unfolded it, and started to read.

"Mrs. Jones, we recieved your application and video. Your voice is very wonderful. We would love to have you join us as soon as you can..." I mumbled, scanning the letter, my heart speeding. Then I finally saw it.

"You are accepted into Julliard."

Oh. My. Gosh. I got accepted! Im accepted! I let out a squeal, which made Emma squeal, too. I smiled. "Guess what, Emma? Mommy is accepted into on of the best colleges EVER!"

Thats when I froze. Wait a minute. What about Emma, Harry, Liam, Sierra, and the rest of the guys? Im going to have to leave them all. My heart sunk back down to my stomach. What am I going to do now?

I finished up washing Emma and changed her into new clothes. I opened the bathroom door and walked into the livingroom, where everyone was at. I handed Emma to Harry and turned toward Ted.

"Ted, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" I asked.

"Sure." Ted shrugged. The guys and Sierra all gave me a weird look. I smiled weakly at them, and followed Ted downstairs to his at-home office.

Ted closed the door behind us and sat down at his desk. I sat down on the couch. "So, whats this about, Lia?"

"I got accepted." I blurted.

Ted raised his eyebrows. "You read it?"

"It was killing me not too, so I did when I was giving Emma a bath. But still! I got accepted! What am I going to do?!" I asked, pacing around the room.

"Well...do you want to go?"

"Yes! Its my dream to go to Julliard!" I cried.

Ted sighed. "Its your life, Liana. Its your choices."

"I know, but what about Emma, and Harry?" I asked.

"You could take Emma with you. Colleges allow you to have kids on campus." Ted shrugged.

"But...She would be away from her father. And Harry and I... we are.." I trailed off. What am I going to do?

"Talk to the guys about it. Maybe Emma could.. I dont know." Ted said. He look just as confused as me.

I sighed. "I will, later on tonight. Wish me luck."

"I do." Ted smiled. We left the office and went back upstairs. Sierra raised an eyebrow, and I mouthed, 'Later.'

Later, my life will be changed.

******************************************************************************