Chp. 44

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW, STILL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, your leaving?" I asked.

"Um... yeah. Simon called us. He needs us to come back. We have been gone for a while, and the fans are getting out of control. We are so sorry, Lia." Liam said, and I could tell he was sorry. His eyes showed all the guilt.

"Its fine, I understand. Its just... a lot to handle. When are you leaving?" I asked, slumping down on the couch next to Louis.

"Tommarrow evening." Niall responded.

Tommarrow evening?! So soon! Great, so I have a few weeks till college, I could go to England with the guys, take Emma and visit Mom and Dad, and Nicola and Ruth. Then go visit Harry's mom and Gemma, and maybe see if all of the guys moms could gather at my Mom's house. I mean, they are like Emma's other grandma's, too. After that I can take Emma back to the guys and then come back and get ready for college.

"Liana...Lia... Lia..." *SMACK* I felt a hand slap my arm and I jumped, glaring at Zayn.

"Ow!"

"Sorry. You were in your own little world." He smiled.

Sierra tilted her head. "What where you thinking about?"

I filled them in with my plan, just as Harry walked in. "Mum would love to see Emma." He smiled.

"And so would ours." Niall said.

"I could call Mum and ask her if she could invite the guy's mums. Maybe they could come a few days after you already arrive, so you could have some alone time with her." Liam smiled.

I smiled back. "Sounds great."

"NIE!" Emma squealed. She had Niall's finger in her little fist, banging it against his knee.

"Emma likes that plan, too." Niall smiled.

"Princess Emma gets to meet her grandma's." Louis cooed, pinching Emma's cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. "She will get spoiled with gifts."

"She already is spoiled." Harry laughed.

"Spoiled with love." Niall said, hugging her close to him. Awh!

"That sounded cheesy. Niall, you do know Emma is a baby." Louis said.

"Of course! She is my Renesmee. My Nessie." Niall replied, and we all laughed.

*************************************************************************************************

It was later that night. I was packing my bags, and packing Emma's too. I was leaving some of our stuff here, when we visit. Emma was sitting in a small beanbag, playing with her One Direction dolls Sierra bought her. (See? Spoiled.) She was chewing on Zayn's arm, cooing happily.

"You are going to love staying with your uncles and daddy in London. You will have your own nursery, and wont have to share with mommy." I said, smiling at her. "But Niall did mention that you like to sleep with them, having them sing to you. If they do anything weird with you around, tell Liam I give you permission to spit up on them." I said, picking her up and rocking her in my arms.

"Tell me what?" A voice asked behind me. I turned to see Liam.

"Oh nothing. I was just talking to Emma." I said.

He nodded. "I came to tell you mum agrees with the plan, and Zayn's mum and Louis's mum already confirmed that they will be there. Anne wants to know if you will still come to Chesire to let Gemma see Emma."