ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CRAP! ~Must Read!~

• Dedicated to All of you guys <3

HOLA!!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry if you thought this is an update. (FYI, I am working on the next chapter right now!!) I just has some announcements to make.

Ok, so earlier in the book I asked if I should make the book long, make the book a bit short and have a squeal, or both. And I decided...I will do both. WOO!

This book is ending soon-ish. The sequel will come out like, right away after Stolen ends. I may wait a bit, and work on my other 2 books, but I dont think I could do that. I would have to update immediatly. So I will give more info later.

ANYWHO, This one chick asked if I would write a One Direction Fanfic all about a teen pregnancy with one of the boys baby. She thinks the guy should be Zayn, but I dont know. So you will decide! Who should the baby daddy be in the new book I will write soon? Message or comment who you think it should be! I will give more info about that later, too.

As for Stolen right now, There is some drama going on. Lia and Harry are back together (YAY) yet Kyle might be dead!! And is Liam having feels for Sierra...?

AND READ MY OTHER 2 BOOKS!! The Zayn one is on Hold... but Read my book, 'My Sisters Wish.' NOW!

So, That is all, I guess....WAIT! I forgot to say one important thing....

THANK YOU.

Stolen has almost 30,000 views. Someone told me I am Wattpad Famous. I wouldnt be here if it wernt for you guys! Thank you to the ones who have been a fan of Stolen since the start, to the fans who are just now becoming obsessed with the book. I love you all!! <3 <3 <3

Alright! That is all!

Tell me who you think the baby daddy should be in a new book im writing!!

Thanks again!

xoxo~Jillyy