Chp. 7

I woke up to a splash of water on my face.

"Ew! What the hell?" I asked, looking around. Sierra was next to me with a half-empty water bottle in her hand.

"You were going crazy." Sierra said.

"What?" I asked, looking out at the darkness. I was at the cemetary. How did I get here?

"You left Kayla's, Kayla called me right after you left, worried. I knew you would come here, and when I got here, you were acting like a crazy chick, scratching the headstone, yelling Liam's name."

"Oh." It all seems like a blur. Last thing I remember is walking up to mom's -UGH I mean Sara's- grave.

"I guess you needed to let it out. Feelin better?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. And I did.

"Ok. Lets get outta here." Sierra helped me up and walked me to my car.

"I agree." I smiled.

"Get home and get some sleep. You need it." Sierra said.

"Thanks, Sierra-Mist, what would I do without you?" I asked, using Sierra's nickname I gave her.

She smiled. "Its nothing. Thats what besties are for. And without me, you would probably be on drugs. I gotta go. Call ya later!" She said, then walked off to her car. I got in my car and smiled to myself. I really did feel better, letting all my rage go. I turned my car on, and the radio immediatly turned on, too.

The song that was on was 'What makes you Beautitful.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 10:56 am to my cell phone going off. I groaned and picked it up. Its Zayn. What does he want.

"Hello?" I asked, groggly.

"Hey man, Paul wants to know when your coming back." He asked.

"I dont know." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Well, figue it out. Simon wants us to do a concert soon."

"How soon?" I asked, yawning.

"In less than a month." Zayn said.

"I will probably be back a while after Liana comes." I said.

"Which is when?"

"I dunno."

"Come on, Liam! I need days!" Zayn cried.

"Let me think about it! I just fricken woke up!" I snapped, feeling guilty afterward.

"Fine, yesh. Call me back when your in a better mood." Zayn grumbled, the hung up.

I sighed and put my cell phone back on the nightstand. I sat up and put on some jeans and a T-Shirt, then walked downstairs. Halfway down, I heard mum's laughter. And when I got all the way down, I figured out why. They, as in Mum, Dad, Ruth, and Nicola, were watching a video of Liana.

"Hey, Liam! Sit! This is the first one we watched, and the first one Liana did, I guess she labeled the dates." Mum said, patting the spot next to her. I smiled and sat between her and Ruth. Mum clicked play and on the screen came a 6 year old girl who had long brown hair in high pigtails, her front tooth missing, wearing a pink shirt and gym shorts, and a girl who looked like me when I was 6. Next to her was a girl with super-curly crazy blonde hair and a crooked smile, wearing a blue shirt and matching shorts.