Chp. 34

"Liana?" Liam asked. The baby gurgled.

"Hey, Liam." I smiled and waved.

"LIA!" Liam yelled, a huge smile on his face. He held the infant tight in his arms, running over and gave me a big bear hug.

"I missed you, Li." I whispered.

"I missed you so much more." Liam grinned.

"Someone looks pretty today." I heard a sly voice say from the doorway.

"LOUIS!" I squealed.

"Hey Liana!" Louis smiled, giving me a hug.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Calling everyone." Liam said.

"NIE!" The baby screamed. Liam winced.

"Ow!" Liam cried.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Her? Lia, this is your baby. This is Emma." Liam said.

"Emma?" I asked.

"Emma Grace Payne." Liam nodded.

"I always loved that name." I said, my eyes filling with tears. Emma was so pretty. She had little dimples on her rosey cheeks. Her green eyes were sparkling, and her hair was already curly. Her skin looked like porcelien. She looked like a doll.

"Want to hold Princess Emma?" Louis asked, making me giggle.

"Yes!" I cried. Liam handed me the bee. Emma gently sat on my lap. She looked at me a little weirdly, then started pulling on my hair.

"Sorry she is still in her halloween costum." Liam said.

"Its halloween?" I asked.

"Yep." Louis said.

"She looks adorable." I smiled, hugging Emma tightly. I dont ever want to let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PING!

I looked down from the TV screen in my room to my phone. I got a text from Niall. I sighed and paused the movie. I was watching Avengers to take away my pain. I put my beer down and opened his message.

"DUDE! Lia is awake! she woke up today! she is well, and she looks great!'

Woah, woah, woah. What? I reread the message again. And again.

Lia is awake?!

"MUM! GEMMA!" I yelled. We have a plane to catch.

*********************************************************************************************

There I was. Room 112. Lia's room.

It was a day after Niall sent me the message. Mum, Gemma, and I gathered our things and caught the quickest plane to get to the US. And here we were, standing in front of Lia's door.

I could hear laughter, and a baby's cry. Emma's cry. My heart started to pound, and my ears started to ring. I wasnt just seeing Lia... I was seeing Emma too.

"You ok, bro?" Gemma asked.

"Yep. Fine. Great." I choked.

Mum opened the door, and all the talking stopped. Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Sierra, and Liam's family were all looking at us. I couldnt see Lia's face, but I could see the end of her bed. She must be holding Emma.

"Hi." Mum said.

"Who is it?" I heard a fimiliar voice asked. A voice I havent heard in a long time. Oh, how I missed that voice.

"I... I c-cant..." I turned and ran out the room down the hall to the bathroom. I locked myself in and started to lose it. I cant see them, knowing all the pain I caused. I cant. I just cant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who was that?" I asked the guys as they all stared at the door. I couldnt see the door now. I switched rooms.

"It was...er...Harry." Sierra said.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nicola said.

"Um, this is awkward." A girls british voice rang out by the door.

"Come in, so I can see you." I asked. It is bugging me that I cant see.

Thats when an older woman and a younger lady walked into view. I felt my throat get caught. It was Harry's mom and sister.

"Hello, love! Im Anne. Im so sorry about my son." Anne smiled sadly.

"Uh, its fine?" I said awkwardly.

"Im Gemma." A girl said. She looked like an older girl version of Harry.

"Hi." I smiled. Emma reached for Gemma, and Gemma picked her up.

"How are you?" Anne asked.

"Uh, fine. I guess." I said.

"Good." Anne smiled awkwardly.

"So..." Zayn said.

"I can try to get Harry. I am his best friend." Louis said, even though he hesitated on the word 'best'.

"Thanks, Lou." I smiled.

Louis grinned back. "Anything for you and my Princess Emma." Then he walked out of the room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Awhh! Louis so sweet! And THIS CHAPTER WAS THE CHAPTER OF....MEETINGS! I dunno. Im bored. Im talking to a guy from Finland about the government. Its on Omegle. LIKE A BOSS!

So, 10 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS!?!?!

READ! VOTE! FAN! COMMENT WHAT YA THINK!

Stay smexy beasts!

xoxo-Jillyy