Part 2 -Proulouge-

~Ouick Authors Note~

Ok, so Stolen is seperated into 3 parts. Chapters 1-20 was Part 1. This is Part 2. Its really good, I promise. This will be the prolouge to Part 2, and the proulouge will fill you in on what has happened. I hope you like it! Thanks!

Oh! Dont forget my contests! I need a new cover! And baby names! So far I have no covers :( But a few of you inboxed me names.

Boys

Dylan Alexander

Tyler James

Blake Steve

Girls

Emma Grace

Zoey Rose

Stella Lynn

Olivia Ann

Contests end later on. So message me those thingys!!

Thanks!!

xoxo-Jillyy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PROULOUGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, when I told the boys about my pregnancy, they freaked. Liam was the one who freaked the most.

"What the hell, Liana! Why werent you resposible! Who is this jackass who did this to you?" He demanded. I shrunk into my seat as he yelled. I felt humiliated. The only one out of the group who seemed happy about it was Louis.

"Im gonna be an uncle!" He smiled.

Meanwhile, Liam demanded to know who the father was. I think Harry knew he was, cause he acted so strange around me. He  wouldnt look at me, and hardly said a word.

After about 2 weeks Liam, Niall, and Zayn came around. They seem excited now. I told Karen and Geoff and they didnt care. They seemed happy to be grandparents. Ruth and Nicola sounded a little dissapointed, but yet happy for me. Danielle acted like it was the best thing in the world. I swear, each time I see her, she talks to my stomach. Awkward.

I havent told Sierra yet. I want to visit her and tell her. Hopefully I will visit her soon.

I am now 6 month pregnant. Im showing a little bit. The paparazzi havent seen me yet, but when they do, I can only guess how much people are going to swarm me.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you guys, when I was around 5 month pregnant, Harry asked if he was the father. I said he was, and then we told the guys it was him. Liam looked a little pissed, but cooled down later. Then Harry asked me to be his girlfriend, and, for the sake of the baby, I said yes.

So now I am going out with Harry Styles, and am prego with his baby.

Lovely.