Chp. 42

HEYY! Listen to the song on the side.... its really good, and fits this chapter well. Thanks!! <3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW!! (Tehehehehehe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like the world froze in place. She said what now?! I must have heard her words wrong. I laughed a bit. "Good one, Lia. Nice prank."

"Its...its not a prank." Lia said, giving me a weird look. She handed me 2 pieces of paper. I read them, my mouth slowly dropping open. She didnt! She wouldnt! She couldnt!

"No...No! Its not true!" I yelled, crumbling the papers and throwing them on the ground.

Liana looked sad. "Harry,"

"NO! Dont talk to me! Dont even look at me! Ugh! I cant believe you could be so selfish! Cant you see im trying!? Im trying to help, but its hard!" I screamed. Anger burned all through me, like someone light a match in my blood.

"Me, selfish? Ha!" Lia laughed. It made me sick.

"Yeah! Your SELFISH! Your a selfish bitch who goes around, making people feel bad for you. 'Oh poor me, my mom stole me, Harry Styles fucked me. OMG!' Well guess what, Lia? Its your fault too! You got all up on ME! I wasnt even near you, yet you moved toward ME!" I snapped.

And then I wanted to take that all back. I could see the pain and sadness in Liana's eyes. I really hurt her. "Shut up." She whispered.

"I ruined it. I ruin everything." I said, my voice small.

"No. Your.. your right. I wont go. I will.. I will stay. I will go talk to Gary Jenks tomarrow. Yeah. I will stay." Liana said. I noticed a tear slide down her cheek, and I felt like a total ass.

"Lia...dont say that. Im sorry. Im just.. upset I guess. Im not ready to be a dad. I guess I need to grow up. But Lia, Juliard is your dream. Go. Make your dream come true." I whispered.

She was fully sobbing silently now. It hurt me, seeing her cry. I felt the lump rise in my throat. "But what about you? Us? Even though you piss me off, drive me crazy, and made so many mistakes that have hurt me, I still love you." Lia cried.

"I will always be here. I will be waiting, and I promise, I will be a different man. I love you, Liana Payne." I said softly, walking toward her. I cupped her chin in mine and kissed her lips gently, rubbing her cheek with my knuckles. I let go after a long minute, and kissed her forehead, while she cried in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys." I said, walking out of Lia's room. Zayn, Niall, and Lou were on the couch. Sierra was messing with Emma, who was in one of those baby swings.

"Hey. We saw Lia go up to Harry's room. Whats going on?" Sierra asked, looking up from Emma for a second.

I smiled a bit. "She gave me custody."

"What!?" Louis asked.

"She went to change everything today. She is going to tell Haz now." I sighed. I hope things will go ok.

"Congrats, I guess?" Zayn said.

Niall laughed. "My princess stays with me!" Emma squealed suddenly, and started to kick her legs. She wanted down from the swing. Sierra turned it off and picked Emma up, who still fussed and kicked her little feet, wanting down.

Sierra gave me a look. I shrugged. She was 10 months old. Maybe she is becoming feisty, or teething.

Sierra put her on the ground, and Emma got in crawl position. Sierra's eyes widen and she looked at me. I stared at Emma, in wonder. Was she trying to crawl? She cant really crawl, the doctor said she is slow on her leg development, but she will be ok.

"Is she trying to do what I think she is about to do?" Louis asked.

"SHH!" Sierra said. We all looked at Emma, who crawled a bit, then fell on her tummy.

Niall smiled. "Go Emma!"

"Woo!" Zayn and Lou cheered.

"HAZ! LIA! COME QUICK!" Sierra yelled. We immediatly heard their footsteps come running down the stairs.

"What is it? Is Emma ok?" Liana asked. Harry was right behind her, looking just as worried.

I smiled and shook my head. "Watch." I pointed to Emma, who was back in crawling position. She crawled a few more steps, toward Niall. Then she fell again.

"Nieeee! Nie-Nie!" She whined, starting to cry. Niall picked her up, and Lia and Harry started to clap.

"She crawled! Really crawled! She didnt army-crawl!" Lia smiled.

"She is getting so big." Harry whispered.

I nodded. "She is."

Thats when we all heard a ring. Sierra's phone. She glanced at the phone and sighed. Her eyes caught mine, and I nodded. "I gotta take this.." Sierra said, walking to her room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woah! Small Chapter, yet lots of stuff happening! Wonder who is calling Sierra... and Liam knows who it is. Hmmm. ;)

The chapters shall get longer, closer to the end of ths book. I promise. <3

So, liked the song? I loved it. <3 <3 <3

7 COMMENTS, 10 VOTES?

FAN! READ! VOTE! COMMENT WHAT YA THINK!

Stay sexy, my mustachios!! (Dont ask)

xoxo-Jillyy