Must Read.

Hey guys.

So I know I do this a lot. I feel like an ass! But I wont be updating that much now.. Like maybe once or twice a month. But this is the reason...

My mom had Breast Cancer in... 2010? 2011? I cant remember, but it will be 3 years this October. Anywho she has been losing a lot of weight lately and so she had a colonospoy Friday (yesturday) and my little sister and I got home from school and my dad was there and all quiet so we asked how mom was and he said she was sleeping. My sister went off somewhere and I asked how the procedure went and he said he didnt know and she wasnt doing so good so we might have to take her to the hospital. (We didnt tho, the doctor just called all night long to check on her.) Anywho today she seemed better but the doctor called and my dad took the phone and went to my moms room. My little sister and I sat in the kitchen and could here my mom crying, and my dad too. So I knew something was wrong. 

Then my mom went to the restroom and my dad came into the kitchen, his face red. My sister asked what happened and he just said that they are going to meet doctors next week and so my sister went to her room. I asked if the cancer was back and he said that the doctors would handle it, so I walked off then came back and asked, "So what did they find?" and he said, "Something in her colon that is making her loose a lot of weight." So then I asked, "So.. does she have colon cancer?" and he said, "They think she does, yeah." and his eyes started watering. 

D: D: D: D: D:

I dont know what we are going to do! We are all out of health insurance money!!! My mom doesnt know that I know yet, too. My dad said he just didnt want to lie to me. He told me not to tell my sister too, and that they will find out more after they go to the onocologist next week.

I dont know if I am going to scream, cry some more, throw up, or all 3. 

I am not going to be that active on here because I want to be there for my mom and help out by watching my sister. That and I need to focus on school. Ugh..

Im sorry guys, I really am. I will update probably in the next week or so..

I love you!

~Jill