Chp. 6

• Dedicated to One Direction for just being awesome!!

STILL LIAMS POINT OF VIEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mum let out a huge sigh of relief, then started to cry. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Her name is still Liana. She looks like Liam, and actully came to me about being stolen." Ted said, opening the file.

"Huh?" Dad asked.

"You see, the women whom she thought was her mother died in June. Liana was moving out of her old house and in with her aunt when she found a box with this file in it. She later opened the file to find a letter from her 'mother', she read it, and in the letter it explians how Liana isnt her child, and is yours. Liana drove all the way to my office, at night, and told me." Ted explianed.

"That poor girl!" Mum cried.

"Thats horrible!" Ruth agreed. Nicola blew her nose.

"I agree. Now, Mrs. Payne, do you remember a women who's name was Sara? Sara Jones?" Ted turned to mum.

"Sara? I havent spoken to her in years. Why?" Mum asked, even though we all know the answer.

"She was the one who stole your daughter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the blinding light from the sun. I yawned, rubbed my eyes, then glanced at the clock. 1:32 pm. Dang, I slept in late.

I sighed then turned to see Sierra passed out on the floor next to my bed. I smiled then realized.... Ted was in England.

I grabbed my cell phone and checked it for messages from Ted. None. But one from Jack. I opened it.

'whatever you do, do not believe what sierra shows you.'

What is that supposed to mean? I looked down at Sierra, then poked her with my foot. "Sierra..." I said.

"Mmmm," She mumered.

"Sierra, wake up." I said, poking her again.

"What?" She growled, sitting up. I threw my phone at her. "Read it."

She read it and then her face got pale, like it did last night.

"Sierra, tell me whats going on." I said.

"Nothing is goin on." She lied.

"I know your lying. Tell me." I demanded.

Sierra sighed and grabbed her cell phone. "Ok, what I am about to show you will crush you, but dont worry, Kyle already killed him for this." And then she handed me the phone. I gasped. On the phone was a picture of Jack and some slut of a girl making out.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

"Im so so so so sorry, Lia, its just that you have been going through a lot and I was trying to protect you!" Sierra cried.

Tears filled my eyes. "Its... its not your fault." I said.

"Im so sorry! Dont cry!" Sierra said, getting up to hug me.

So there we sat, on my bed, me soaking Sierra's shirt and thinking of the first time I met and fell in love with Jack.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
FLASHBACK TO 5 YEARS AGO!!!!! (Still Liana's POV)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Red Hot! Our team is Red Hot! Our team is R-E-D Red H-O-T Hot, Once we start we cant not stop, red hout, hey hey Red Hot!!" I cheered, in my purple and white school cheerleading outfit. It was May of 8th grade and the school soccer team was winning the championships, 9-0. I dreamily watched this new guy who moved here from Louisville, Northern Kentucky. I didnt know his name, and had no classes with him, but saw him at lunch and walking down the street sometimes.