Chp. 22

"Your getting a salad!" Louis said, crossing his arms.

"But I want fries!" I complianed.

"To bad! You are not getting chips. Your getting a salad." Louis glared at me.

"Fine! You win!" I sighed.

"YAY!" Louis smiled. Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie and I were all at Nandos, and the guys (and the girls) are making me eat healthy food. Apparently Liam read on the internet that if you eat healthy while your pregnant, it helps the baby and stuff like that.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I wanted fries. Louis told the waitress that I wanted a salad, and the waitress walked away.

"Its ok, Lia. Just think of the baby." Danielle said, try to cheer me up. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. Danielle and I are pretty close. I mean, Danielle, Periie, Eleanor and I are all close, and really good friends, but Danielle and I are like PB and J.

"I will let you have some of my chips, Liana." Niall said.

"NO!" Liam and Louis yelled. Yeah, those two are the worst in my healthy eating diet thingy. Niall looked at them, then looked at me and rolled his eyes. I giggled.

"What?" Harry asked, taking my hand and rubbing my knuckles.

"Nothing." I smiled at him. Harry smiled back. It has been a week since the interview. People have been swarming the house, the car, and pictures of me at the interview has been blowing up the internet, magazines, and TV. Its crazy! But the public doesnt know im pregnant, yet. Then again, I have been wearing baggy T-Shirts. For example, today I am wearing a baggy Taylor Swift 2010 Concert T-Shirt from when Sierra and I went to see her in Louisville at the Kentucky state fair.

Our food arrived and I found out my salad had no dressing. I raised an eyebrow at Louis. "Where my dressing?"

"Dressing contains lots of fat." Louis said.

"Louis, if I have to eat a salad, then I want so flippin dressing!" I said. Yeah, being pregnant makes me snappy.

"Fine." He asked for ranch dressing, and the waitress came back with some.

"Thank you!" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Just shut up and eat your food." Louis said.

**********************************************************************************************

Back at home, I logged in on my computer. I was home alone. They guys went to drop off the girls/go meet up with Paul. So I was alone in the huge mansion house of One Direction. I got on 'iHeartRadio' and click on one of my stations. 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes came on. I hummed along a bit, yawning. I honestly was tired. I curled up on my bed and fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes. I was in the white room in the white dress. Huh, I havent been here in a while.

"So your gonna be a momma." I turned to see Xavier. I crossed my arms.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I need to warn you." Xavier said.

"Warn me of what?"

"The future." Xavier smiled.

"What in the future?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Just stuff. Like how your gonna get your heart broken. And how your going to die."

"What?" I asked.