Chp. 33

Tehehehehe this chapter is the chapter you all have been waiting for... well, for a little bit. :D :D :D So excited..... HAPPY HALLOWEEN by the way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SIERRA'S POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe they have forgotten Halloween! I mean, it is so cute to see babies all dressed up in little costums. I sighed and walked up and down the aisle at the store, looking for outfits. Thats when I felt someone tug on my coat. I looked down to see a little girl who looked to be 5 or 6 with brown hair and big blue eyes looking up at me.

"Are you Liana Payne's friend?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, I am. Who are you?" I asked, smiling. I kinda have gotten some popularity from being friends with Lia and the guys.

"Im Taliah. I hope Liana gets better!" Taliah said.

"Me too." I agreed. Lia has gotten so much popularity, being in the coma.

"Taliah! Oh, there you are! Honey, dont run away from me like that!" A woman who looked like the girl cried.

"Sorry, mommy. But look! Its Sierra!" Taliah pointed to me.

"Oh! Hi! My daughter is a huge fan of One Direction." The mother smiled.

"Thanks." I grinned.

"How is Lia and Emma?" The woman asked.

"Emma is great, Lia is the same." I said.

"Im so sorry. I hope she gets better." The woman patted my shoulder, grabbed Taliahs hand and walked off. Taliah waved at me and I waved back. I ran my fingers through my hair and turned back to the infant costums. Finally, I saw the perfect one. Emma would be so cute in it! I smiled and picked it up, walking to the check-out area. The boys will love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at her eyes! Wow, they are so green! Look, Gemma!" Mum cried. Liam texted her another picture of Emma.

"Holy crap! They are so bright!" Gemma gasped.

"And look at her dimples! Oh, we have to go see her soon!" Mum sighed.

"Harry, want to go with us this time?" Gemma asked, even though she knew the answer. I just glared at her and stomped off to my room. We were on vacation, and all the guys went to see Emma and Lia, like always.

I cant go and see Emma. I know, everyone says she looks like me. But back when she was a month old, I could see Lia in her, and it urts me each and every time I look at my daughter. I cant deal with it! It hurts so much. Each time I look at her, I see Lia's face whenever she caught me and that one girl... her name was Stacey? Saddie? I dont know. But I cant deal with it! And it doesnt help with my mum, sister, Paul, the guys, and everyone talking about her. I sighed. If I could only go back in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emma! Crawl to me!" I cooed, my arms open. Emma army crawled/regular crawled to me. She cant crawl that well yet, but the doctor said its normal.

Emma reached me and I picked her up and spun her around, making her giggle like crazy. I smiled. Her giggle was cute.