Chp. 43

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW! (FYI: Its still Early November in the book)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later that night. Emma was in bed, and the guys were off in their rooms. Sierra was talking to Liam about something in his room. I think its about the phone call.

I sighed and looked at Emma, who was asleep in her crib. When the boys go back to London, she will have a better room, and wont have to share with me. Ugh, I will miss her so much. I smiled at her. She has gotten so big. She looks just like her father. And the fans adore her so much. She is already spoiled by her uncles, and something tells me she will in the future.

'Knock! Knock'

"Come in." I said. The door opened. It was Harry. He was changed in sweatpants and a white T-Shirt. I giggled. We matched. I was wearing sweatpants and a white tanktop.

"Hey. Emma's asleep?" He asked, glancing at the crib.

I nodded. "Finally."

"Does it take a while? Putting her to sleep at night?" Harry asked.

"Kinda. Haha, imagine trying to get her to bed while on tour." I smiled.

"Oh gosh. Niall will handle her then." Harry smiled back. He closed my bedroom door and sat down next to me on my bed.

"So why did you come in?" I asked, criss-crossing my legs and facing him.

He grabbed my hand and started to play with my fingers. "How long will you be away?"

"I dunno. It depends. I mean, its college." I shrugged.

"When are you leaving?" Harry asked.

"2 weeks before Christmas. I dont get way it will be 2 weeks before, I mean, I will see you guys right away." I chuckled weakly.

"What is going to happen to us...while your gone?" Harry looked up at me, his green eyes big.

"I...I guess we will, um be on a break?" I shrugged again. "We could use a break, and its too hard to have a long distance relationship, where you dont see your boyfriend for 4 years."

"Lia, while your gone, I promise I will not be with anyone else. I will be a different man when you return. I will be Emma's dad." Harry said. I looked away, and he turned my head to face him. "I promise."

I felt my eyes water. "I will come and visit you as much as I can."

"Same with us." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me. I swallow the lump in my throat, but it wouldnt go down.

"I will miss you." I choked out.

"I will miss you too." Harry said, his voice breaking. He kissed my head, rocking me back and forth, calming me, until I fell into a blissful sleep.

*******************************************************************************

I woke up with my head on Harry's chest. Wait, what? I shot up, noticing we both had our clothes on. Thank God! One baby is enough right now. Then I remember last night, then slumped my shoulders. All of this has be soo stressful. Ugh. Its killing me.

Harry was still asleep. I smiled. He looked so cute alseep. I looked at Emma, who was asleep, too. She didnt wake up at all last night. Wow. Thats a first.

I got out of bed and walked over to her crib, picking her up. "Hey baby." I cooed. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. I tip-toed toward the door and opened it, quietly walking to the kitchen.

"Niall, stop!" I heard Sierra cry.

"But strawberries are so yummy!" His voice whined.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen, where Sierra was making smoothies by the blender. Niall was sitting up at the bar, watching her. "I take it that Niall is stealing the food again."