Chp. 17

About 2 weeks later!!!
************************************************************************************************

A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks. Nicola and Ruth left for college. Mom and Dad came back from vacation early because they were worried about my 'saftey'. The paparazzi and now the whole world knew about me. Louis "accidentally" tweeted about me, and now John and other bodyguards keep watch on the house. Yeah, thats how crazy things are.

I have became good friends with the guys...including Harry. And its not awkward! Zayn is like my big brother, he is really protetctive about me. Louis is so funny, and really like a 3 year old, he is a good friend to help you cheer up. Niall actually loves to talk and cuss a lot, but he is actually really sensitive and emotional, but nice to talk to. Harry is like my new best friend. We talk about everything. And Liam is the best brother ever!

It was the night before the boys are leaving to go back to London. Simon really needs them, they need to promote 'Live while were young.' Mom and Dad are out for the night, so I could have some alone time with Liam and the guys before they leave. We were all in the TV Room, sitting on the floor, bored as I'll get out.

"What should we do?" Zayn asked.

"Cry!" I said.

"Dont cry!" Niall said, patting my shoulder.

"I will miss you guys!" I said sadly.

"We will miss you too." Louis said, hugging me.

"Its gonna suck leaving you." Liam said.

"I know." I said. "Im gonna be home all alone!"

"We will call a lot, we promise." Harry smiled. I smiled back. No, he doesnt know about the night. Well, he doesnt seem to know, or remember. I decided to keep that memory to myself. No harm in telling anyone.

"We should play a game." Niall said.

"What type of game?" Zayn asked.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" Louis screamed, making me fall.

"Ow, Louis! What were you trying to do, bust my eardrums?!" I asked.

"Sorry!" Louis said.

"I will post on Twiiter that we are playing, so people can come up with truths and dares. Or we could make up our own sometimes." Liam said, logging on to Twiiter with his iPhone.

"Ok! Who goes first?" Harry asked.

"Liana should!" Niall said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Niall said, smiling at me.

"OOOOO! I have a perfect truth!" Louis said.

"Who said I was gonna pick truth?" I asked.

"I did. Now, what happened between you and that one dude... Jack?" Louis asked.

My face drained of color. Jack. I ignored his text message that on day... and the rest of his texts and phone calls. "Um, doesnt the truths have to be a yes or no question?"

"Not right now, nope. Now spill." Louis said. The boys all leaned in. I sighed.

"Ok, so he wasnt really around when Sara died, and when I told him about being stolen, he wasnt really there. Later that week Sierra got a text from Kyle with a picture of Jack making out with some other girl. So he cheated. There. Are you happy now, Louis?" I snapped.

The boys mouths were in perfect O's. "Oh, um, sorry." Louis said, looking uncomfortable.

"That son of a bitch." Niall said.