Chp. 9

The next day was rainy.

It felt like how I felt, though. I felt... rainy.

I was leaving to England TONIGHT. So soon. I thought I would have some time but no, I leave tonight. At least I still have most of my belongings in boxes still. (From when I just moved to Kayla's like 2 weeks ago. A lot can happen in 2 weeks)

Ted was over helping me put boxes into a big truck to ship over to England. Sierra was helping me pack stuff that I will need before the rest of my posssesions come, and Sierra's mom was comforting Kayla. Kyle was over too, helping me pack boxes.

Sierra, Kyle, and I were all quiet. I guess we all finally got hit in the face with reality.

I glanced at the clock. 1:32 pm. I sighed and threw some T-Shirts into a suitcase. Someone needs to talk before I go crazy. Im leaving tonight! We should at least talk as much as we can before I leave!! I cleared my throat, and said, "I will come and visit as soon as I can."

Sierra looked over at me from the other side pf my bed, where she was folding jeans and handing them to Kyle to stuff in a box. "You will? You wont forget us?"

"Of course I wont forget you guys! Your my best friends, basiclly my bro and sis! Why would you think that!" I asked, shocked.

"Well, you have a big, famous brother. Soon you will be discovered too, with your dancing and singing." Sierra said, looking down toward her feet.

"I will never,ever, EVER forget you guys." I said. Sierra smiled a weak, sad smile, and Kyle did the same.

"That makes us feel better." He laughed. I giggled and Sierra looked like she was trying to hold back a real smile.

"You know, I dont want to spend my last day here moping around. How about we do some videos?" I asked.

"Sure!" Kyle perked up. He loves my camera. He has been saving up for one of his own since we were 10, but never got one.

"Ok." Sierra said.

I smiled. "Lets go!"

**********************************************************************************************************

"Where is the spot?" Kyle asked again, driving us to a spot to perform.

"Over there, that big field next to McDonald's." I said. We decided to do a cover music video for the song 'Moments,' by One Direction.

Kyle parked in the McDonald's parking lot and Sierra and I ran out to the middle of the field. Kyle followed us with the camera and the stereo for our background music. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he turned the camera on. "Hey! Im Liana and this is Sierra. So, this is a special video. Today I am leaving for England to live with my real family. And since im leaving, I want to sing this song for my best friends in the whole, wide world, Sierra and Kyle. I know this song is a love song, but I just love them so much." I choked on the words. Sierra grabbed my hand, and I knew she was crying from the way her hand was shaking. "Kyle, turn the music on." I nodded to him.

 He turned and pressed play on the stereo. The being of Moments came on and I closed my eyes.

Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try

Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

You know I’ll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I’ll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

Close the door
Throw the key
Don’t wanna be reminded
Don’t wanna be seen
Don’t wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

You know I’ll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I’ll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet

There’s a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge
There’s a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed