Chp. 36

• Dedicated to the song Little Things

LIAMS POINT OF VIEW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sierra's face went white and she started to scream. I immediatly felt worried. Is she ok? The others all looked at me, and I walked over to her and put my arm around her, trying to calm her. "Lou, get the phone." I said. Louis obeyed and got the phone, walking quickly out of the waiting room. Sierra started to soak my shirt.

"H-He cant....he cant be...be..." She choked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Kyle...No! It-It cant be true!" She sobbed.

"Sierra, it will be ok. Calm down." I said. She shook her head violently.

"Liam? You may want to hear this." Louis said, walking back into the room.

"What?" I asked.

"Just take the phone. I will comfort Sierra." Louis said, his voice sounded pained. I grabbed the phone and walked out of the waiting room.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. We are so sorry to tell you this, but there has been an suicide bombing. Kyle was in the building, and we cant find him." A deep voice said on the other line.

"Wait, what?" I asked, suddenly feeling sick.

"We are so sorry. We will call back when we find more information." The man said, and then he clicked off. I leaned up against the wall and slid down, buring my face in my knees. He cant be gone! He is my best friend! He is Sierra's husband! They had such a future ahead of them! I was excited to see them get older, have kids, get grandchildren. Now that can all be gone. Its like Liana's coma all over again.

I sighed and got up and walked back into the waiting room. Sierra was still crying a bit. Her face was red, her eyes were puffy. Mascara was dripped down her face. She was laughing weakly. Louis was telling her some joke. She looked up at me when I walked in. "Oh god, I stained your shirt."

"Its fine." I said. I have millions of shirts.

"No, that was a nice shirt." She frowned.

"Its fine, Sierra." I said, sitting down on the other side of her.

"But its ruined." Sierra said, and her face wobbled into a frown again.

"Come here." I said, and she got my shirt wet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god, was I really doing this? I was kissing Harry! And it felt right, like I was finally where I was supposed to be, in his arms. Then Emma let out a gurgle. Oh, yeah. She is here.

Harry let go of my lips, his hand still cradling my cheek. "Woah." He breathed.

"I know, right?" I smiled.

"Hey Emma. Its daddy." Harry smiled at her.

"DADADADADADA!" She squealed, making us both laughed. Emma grabbed my hair, messing with it.

"She looks so much like you." I giggled.

"She has your features." Harry said.

"She acts like all of the guys." I smiled.

"She is a mixture of all of us." Harry laughed. He reached for Emma, and she reached for him. Harry picked her up off my lap and cradled her gently. I smiled. It was cute.