Chp. 37

I woke up to a tiny, slobberly hand on my nose. I groaned and opened one eye to see Emma sitting next to me on the bed, messing with my face and making faint baby noises.

"Good job, Princess Emma! You woke up mommy!" I heard Louis say, and saw a hand scoop Emma up. I groaned again and rolled over.

"Wake up!" Sierra's voice cried, and I felt someone jump on me.

"OW!" I cried, shooting up.

"Good morning!" Louis smiled.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"Jerk!" Louis cried.

"Oh stop bickering and and get dressed, Lia. We are going to the mall soon." Sierra said.

"Why cant I just sleep!?" I asked.

"Because you need some clothes." Louis said.

"And you need to stop being such a fashionista!" I snapped.

"I was raised with a family of girls. What can I say?" Louis shrugged.

"Now get dressed, woman!" Sierra said.

"Nooooooo..." I groaned.

"Sierra?!?" I heard Liam call.

"Ugh. COMING! Come on, Lou. If Lia isnt awake and getting dressed when we come back, we will get the others." Sierra said, and they walked out of my room. I sighed and got out of bed, closing my door. I looked through my clothes for a decent outfit. I finally picked out some ripped jeans and a 'The Ready Set' T-Shirt. I love that band. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone, opening the door. I could hear Emma screaming and someone yelling "Where is her bottle?!?!" I sighed. Its good to be home. Haha.

I walked down the stairs to see Emma's tear stained face, sitting in the high chair. She was reaching for Niall, crying 'Nie-Nie!' and Niall was trying to fix her a bottle as quick as he could.

"God, Lia. Your baby is a screamer!" He hollered over Emma's yells.

I glared at him and picked her up. "Its ok, baby." I whispered, rocking her back and forth. Her cries lowered to wimpers and she looked up at me, her big green eyes filled with tears and her lips in a wobbly frown.

"LIA! You better be-Oh hi!" Louis said, walking into the room.

"Hola." I said, kissing Emma's forehead.

"Why was she upset?" Lou asked, grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

"She was thristy and someone took her bottle." Niall said, handing me the new filled bottle.

"Where is Haz?" I asked.

"Here." I heard a husky voice say behind me.

I turned to see Harry with his pj pants still on. He was shirtless and his hair was all messy. He looked like he just got up.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey babe." He yawned, reaching for a now calm Emma. I handed him our baby, who was drinking her bottle and looking at the ceiling in wonder. Harry held her close to him, and it made me smile. So cute!

"Sierra! Get your tushy down here!" Louis yelled.

"Hold on!" Sierra said.

"I braiding her hair!" Liam yelled back.

"Stop YELLING!" Zayn groaned, walking in wearing boxer shorts and no shirt. His hair was a mess too. He must have just awkened, also.

"Zayn! Not while Emma is in here!" Harry gasped, covering Emma's eyes.