Chp. 51

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look! Look at that picture! She just wants to kill me, doesn't she?!" Niall cried, shoving his phone toward my face. It was a tweet from Lia.

@Liana_Payne: Getting ready for bed... Look who misses her Nie-Nie :) @NiallOfficial

It was a picture of Emma curled up in a blanket on the couch in Lia's room, cuddling her Niall doll. "Awh, how cute." I smiled.

"I know!" Niall said. "I miss her so much and she isn't even my kid!"

"You do know that she is going to stay with us for a long time soon?" Zayn asked, looking up from his computer.

Niall thought for a moment. "Oh yeah! I forgot."

"How?" I asked. Harry and Louis have been getting a nursery ready every free day we have. Its all Harry talks about, he really wants to bond with Emma.

"I dunno." Niall shrugged, sitting down next to Zayn and I on the couch.

Zayn and I exchanged a weird look. "You would think you would remember that since your like, obsessed with Emma." Zayn said.

"I forget things easily!" Niall cried, throwing his hands in the air. That's when my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket and my eyes widen. It was a text from Sierra.

Sierra: Hey!!

"No way.." I mumbled. I haven't heard from her since she left!

Zayn and Niall both looked over at me. "Who is it? Its it Lia?" Zayn asked.

"No, its.. Sierra." I replied.

"Oooo, Sierra." Niall smiled, giving me a look.

I glared at him. "I don't like her like that! She has a husband." But I could feel my cheeks redden.

"So?" The Irish boy shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and replied;

Liam: Hey! How are you? How is Kyle?
Sierra: Im good, and Kyle is better. Much better. How is Emma and Lia? The guys? You?
Liam: The guys and I are great, and they are doing well, and are at mums visiting before Lia leaves.
Sierra: Oh yeah, she is leaving for Julliard soon... Hmmm :)
Liam: Huh?
Sierra: Guess what!!
Liam: What??
Sierra: Im flying in to see you guys and Lia before she leaves :) :)

"WOO! Sierra's coming! Sierra's coming! She is coming, coming, coming! Oh yeah! Uh-huh! WOOHOOOooooo..." I trailed on, noticing Zayn and Niall staring at me.

"You don't like her, huh?" Zayn smiled while Niall burst out laughing.

I narrowed my eyes. "Oh shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIA'S POINT OF VIEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Emma, attack your mummy!" Ruth cried as a felt a small body lie down on my tummy. I heard Nicola giggle, and groaned.

"Its to early..." I mumbled.

I heard a gasp. "Wow... its noon." Nicola said.

"That's early."

"Ugh your like Harry." Ruth muttered.

My head shot up. "How dare you insult me like that!!" I joked. Ruth, Nicola and I burst into laughter as I pulled Emma into my lap.

"So what are we going to do before Anne gets here?" Ruth asked.

I shrugged. "You tell me!"

"Hmm..." Nicola said, looking blankly at nothing, obviously thinking hard. "Wanna go to this frozen yogurt place? Emma can come too, and she will love it.. Trust me."

"I haven't had fro-yo in ages! Sure!" I smiled.

"Yay! Now, can I dress Emma?" Ruth asked, reaching for the infant in my arms.

I laughed. "Sure. Louis and Niall usually dress her anyways." Ruth smiled and took off with Emma downstairs. I heard a throat being cleared and turned to Nicola, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Get dress... we have a surprise for you." She smiled.

I groaned. "I hate surprises!"

"I thought you liked them?"

"Hell no!" I cried. "Now tell me!!"

Nicola shook her head. "No. Get dressed and be downstairs in about 30 minutes." She winked and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed and got up, trudging toward my closet and decided to wear ripped jeans and this flowy cami that's creamy and lacy. I slipped on my Toms and left my hair down. I was too lazy to put on makeup so I just brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone. I had 5 messages. 1 from Haz, Niall, and Louis, and 2 from Liam.

Harry: Hey babe, how is Emma? Love and miss you ;)

I smiled and felt my cheeks redden. How sweet!!

Liana: She is great.. happy to be with her aunties :) Love you and miss you too. xx

I pressed send and sighed, running my hands through my hair. I decided to read the other messages;

Liam: Hey just checking in.. how is everything?
Liam: Sierra just texted me!!! :D :D :D

Niall: WHY! Why do you have to put pictures of Emma on twitter?!?! Do you want me to DIE? Hmmm?!?!?! WHY, LIA, WHY!!!??

Louis: Hey whore, text me back!

I laughed and turned my phone off, sticking it in my pocket. Since Louis called me a whore, I shall not text him till later. I opened my door and walked downstairs where Ruth and Nicola were with Emma. Ruth dressed her in a cute yellow dress and a matching headband. "Awh! She looks aborable, Ruth!!" I cried.

"Thanks. I am pretty awesome, aren't I?" She smiled.

Nicola giggled. "Alright, alright, lets get going! We will be late! Mum! We are leaving! Bye!" She shouted while pushing us out the door. We headed to Nicola's SUV. Nicola got in on the drivers side, I got in on the passengers. Ruth sat in the back with Emma, who was happily strapped in her car seat. Nicola started the car and started to drive down the road.

"So.. where are we going?" I asked, poking Nicola's arm.

She glanced at me. "Patience, dear sister."

I crossed my arms. "I don't want to be!"

"Good example for your daughter, Lia." Ruth laughed. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her. Nicola started to laugh then gasped as she slammed into the car in front of us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hahaha, left you with a cliffhanger c; Im so nice.

Woah, I got a lotta votes last chappy. O.O Damn! But... 6 comments.. Seriously?!?! COME ON! You guys can do better than that!!

12 COMMENTS, 40 VOTES??

You guys can do it!! Please? For me? FOR ONE DIRECTION!??!

VOTE! FAN! MESSAGE ME! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!

Byee my sexy pandas!!

~Jill c;