02.05.2015

Disappointments

Thursday

Upon waking up, I noticed I'm not wearing my commitment ring given by EJ. I looked for it and found it on my bed. But I was confused why it's not on my finger when in fact, I don't even remember removing it last night.

Then, suddenly, I discovered a message left by EJ last night in Messenger, it says,

"Sawa ka na ba sakin pot? just curious~"

Coincidence?

I was wondering why he suddenly asked me this question. Yet, I really thought hard of what I will reply to him and came up with this,

" Hala. Ngayon ko lang nakita to. Bakit mo naman to naisip? Hindi naman. Although alam kong marami ka pang ibang priorities. Makapaghihintay naman ako. Tsaka I am looking to the positive side naman kahit hindi ko pa makuha gusto kong mangyari. Tama naman sila. Bata pa tayo. Pwede pa tayong mag enjoy. Tsaka may mga bagay ka pang gustong gawin. Ako din naman. Ayoko ding masakal ka sakin. Gawin mo lang ang gusto mo. Tuparin mo pangarap mo. Go lang. Wag mo kong intindihin. makapaghihintay naman ako."

Waiting in vain, yeah?

-*-*-*-

During my Filipino class with grade 5, I confiscated Jaireb's book entitled Jedi (uh. I actually forgot the title, so nevermind). He was browsing it inside his bag while his other classmates were busy doing the activity I assigned to them. Neo, on the other hand talks too much at the time and kept on blabbering something to Jaireb. Out of a sudden, Jaireb bursted into tears and shouted at Neo. He was mad at Neo and asked him to stop. I was irritated at both of them because they had Word War. Jaireb said Neo kept telling him he's not his friend anymore and that he was siding Maynard. And according to Neo, Maynard is bullying him.

I was alarmed so I brought both of them in the library to talk with them and called T. Shane for assistance since she's the adviser. Since Neo was blaming and pointing out that Maynard was bullying him, I called and excused Maynard to T. Donna's class. When we got in the library, T. Kristoff also joined and asked what was the commotion was about. He cleared Maynard because he said, they already talked about it last Tuesday. May incident na pala si Maynard and Neo that day. Wala naman akong kaalam-alam.  They both agreed that Maynard won't talk to Neo until they're okay and ready. Maynard left. T. Shane also convinced Neo and Jaireb not to talk with each other at least for a week. She settled it for me.

-*-*-

In all fairness kay Bryan, this time binilan na talaga niya ko ng Nova, Country Cheddar Flavored.

Thank you, Bryan! Pusta pa more. :)

-*-*-

Around Past 6PM, an unregistered Sun number called, 09228138116. I missed it so I immediately sent a message asking who was it but whoever that is didn't reply.

-*-*-*

Messenger Conversation with Bryan:

Bryan: "Teacher may tatanong ako. Pero wag ka magisip mg masama ha ?"

Me: "Anu?"

Bryan: "Posible bang magka crush ang 50 sa 45 ?"

Me: "Oo naman. May mga mag asawang malaki ang agwat ang edad."

Bryan: "Hmmmmm.... Oo nga naman."

Me: "Pero laging mas matanda ang lalaki."

-*-*-*

Demie and I also chatted. She expressed her interest in visiting Art In Island as well. Sa totoo lang, ang daming nagtatanong ng details about the turned famous 3D Art Museum in Cubao. Lalo na nung pinost ko na yung pictures namin ni EJ sa Facebook. But seriously, it annoys me a little. Try kaya nilang i research on their own di ba?