01.06.2015

Frustrated Writer

Tuesday

Highlights of the day:

• Bryan said I was looking old. I asked him about my Mockingjay pin - since he said he'll give me one but seemed like he changed his mind. >____< Pinaasa lang ako ni Bryan. Hmp! :D

· Jana told me something about her,  trying to look for the things I've mentioned in my Gift Ideas. She said she's trying to complete and will give to me as a gift. Halaaa!!! Napaka thoughtful talaga nung batang yun. >_<

• My tutorial with Hailey will be cancelled for this week because according to mommy, Hailey is scheduled for her vaccine boosters. Pagpasok pa naman niya, mukha siyang excited for our tutorial lesson. I hugged her. I sincerely missed her so I asked what she did this Christmas break. Before she goes home, I hugged her tight again, told her how I missed her. I explained to her we couldn't have our tutorial yet.

• T. Josie were doing this 'survey' whether we're going to stay or not. And that instead of submitting an LOI letter, we will just need to wait for an 'invitation letter' from T. Mayi which will indicate that we are wanted to stay and to teach in their school.

• I was asked by Resty if I would like to pledge for our Rizal reunion. I agreed to contribute 1k. Andami pa din kasing bayarin pagdating ng sweldo plus I want to be able to save money on my bank account again.

• Mommy Dela Fuente asked for an extension for her kids book report and notified me that Maynard and I will have our tutorial session tomorrow.

• T. Josie was encouraging me to check essays.ph and create stories regarding different topic so I can earn extra money. She said her kid is doing it and has the talent to write essays spontaneously. She added, "Why don't you try this? Huwag mong sayangin ang skills mo." Errr. Skills sa pagsulat ng kalokohan?

· Since hanggang Shell na yung nasakyan kong jeep pauwi, I decided to buy groceries and supplies in Puregold Jr. Dala ko naman yung debit card ko. I'm sure they accept card payments. Nakasabay ko pa nga si Kuya Fred sa jeep. Cool.

• Uncle Manuel arrived to help us with the ZR kids. Janice went home last December and already quit being their babysitter so we need to look for another yaya.

· Here's a message from Bubb,

"Hi Bubb! I hope you won't ignore this message. Hahaha. Our reunion is coming and we really need to attend. May pagkademanding ang dating pero it will really be fun kung andun tayong lahat ng magkakaklase. I need to know kung makakapunta ka, kasi we need the complete attendance very soon. Please confirm your attendance on or before Jan. 8. Okay lang ba? Please. Please.. We need your full cooperation. Thank you very much. I hope we'll see each other at the reunion. God bless you!"

So ayun, bukod sa pledge ko para sa reunion, obligado na rin ako umattend. Karamihan ng members ng committee na gustong i-push yang reunion na yan, halos close friends ko din naman kaya why not, chocnut? Sige. Pagbigyan sila kahit ayoko ng reunion. Kahit introvert at taciturn ako. So I guess, I'll be going back to the past on Feb. 7.