07.18.2015

Overflowing Ideas

Saturday

I woke up realizing I fell asleep as I wait EJ to get home. It was already past 2AM. I was seriously sleepy but I checked my phone and read his text, "Im home m my love :) Makakaligo na ako haha~ still up?" which was sent 10:49 PM. I managed to reply with, "Sorrry i passed out :( you still awake?" But then, I guess he was already asleep so I decided to get back to sleep as well.

--

I cooked food for myself because when I woke up past 10 AM. I discovered that nobody is actually home.

I continued watching Special Academy until the last episode.

I also did the laundry.

I kept thinking of my dream earlier. It's very random. I was with my cousin Manong Liit in a church. It was raining. He suddenly said we needed to go somewhere and we must leave soon because it will take us 3-4 hours to arrive there, whereever that is~ I even asked him, "Do I need to change my sandals with shoes?" And I.. actually wasn't able to figure out exactly where we're going. Then, there was a motorbike. I was the one driving it. At one point, we passed by into a bridge and stopped because we saw Kuya Godi with his family in the dock. It seemed that they are also going whereever Manong Liit and I were heading to. We bade goodbye to them and said we'll just see each other later. After a few kilometers, we dropped by a stop. He said we must buy food and drinks because it's cheaper there. I saw a lot of 7 Eleven stores and we parked. He lead me into a corner where there's prepared lunches packed into a styrofoam. We grabbed something we would want to eat. When I was about to pay, the lunch pack owner gave me the bill and I saw eight hundred plus of the computation and I was shoked how it came to that. They even gave me the paper and there was something in it other than the computed bill. The lady owner was actually explaining something like a teacher. But it was too weird for me so I went to her and asked for a break down. She had given me some items and told me it's free. When I checked some of the other items I have, instead of Manong Liit, I saw EJ instead. He has so many items that I didn't remember getting earlier. I totally forgot that it should be my cousin being there and I was totally pissed with EJ because he grabbed a lot of unnesessary items. I tried my best to settle the issue with the lady owner without getting mad because I know we're in their territory and I didn't want trouble. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to know, where I was actually heading to.

--

According to EJ, bibilan pala sana dapat siya ng Papa niya ng kotse. Kahit sana second hand na raw. But then.. Nag dalawang isip ito kasi kwinento niya rin ata sa Papa niya yung aksidenteng nagasgasan niya yung sasakyan ng co teacher niya nung minsang hiniram niya para i drive. Actually, hindi alam ng co teacher niya. Hindi na lang daw niya sinabi kasi baka pagbayarin siya. Hindi naman daw kasi halata yung gasgas. Nakakabadtrip. He's so prone to accidents kaya tuloy hindi siya talaga mapagkatiwalaang bigyan ng Papa niya ng kotse o kahit man lang motor. At ang mas lalo kong ikinababadtrip ay yung mas kelangan nga namin ang private vehicle dahil sa distance namin. It will be convenient kung meron ang isa saming kotse or motor. Mas madali sana siyang magkaroon ng isa man don pero parang wala naman ata sa priority niya. Parang hindi niya naman iniisip yun kasi wala naman siyang ginagawang paraan. Kung marami lang din talaga kong pera o kung may chance naman talaga na magkaroon ako ng sasakyan, gagawan ko talaga ng paraan. Sabi ko dati, at the age of 24 dapat may sasakyan na ko. 24 na ko... Eh 24 na ko. I think, I need to be serious in getting what I want now.

***

Rock and Roll to the world baby,

Pabebe

'I only bother to things which interest me.'

Failed in watching Ant Man

Dinner at Teppanyaki Brothers

Darren and Darrenatics invaded Market-Market

Happy Lemon

We listened to EJ's Playlist