Why Create A Universe?

What is this for?

Creating or keeping a journal, a log, a notebook, a diary -- whatever you want to call it -- is a way I can make sense of things, get rid of feelings I don't want to carry, or explore various facts of my life. I can pose questions. I can revisit the life I led with different people. I can attempt to figure out aspects of my relationships. I can express appreciation. The way ahead to be contemplated and examined. Choices can be investigated - all with  the modern paper and pen. Seriously, it doesn't necessarily mean that I need readers or followers. But I will still be honored if there are people admiring my works. Writing or creating this Wattpad account didn't  cost me anything, and it gives me an enormous benefits. I just hope that I could stay incognito and enjoy my privilege of just write here whatever comes my mind.

Writing, more than any other activity except conversation, can lead us through unfamiliar emotional territories -- through darkness and fear, through anger and frustration, through guilt and confusion, and any number of other grief-related feelings. When I write about what happened to me all throughout the day, I find myself describing feelings that surprise me.

Memories are of tremendous importance to me as well. There was a saying, "We do not remember days, we remember moments." Usually, when I skipped some days due to busy schedules, I could easily pin point moments whenever I feel like updating my entries but there were few times that I can't remember the exact date when that specific moment happened. Because those moments are indeed very essential in the episodes of my life. Because someday... Our life will flash before our eyes, let us make sure it's worth watching~