07.21.2015

Alpha - X.O.

Tuesday

I made sure that I got my Wednesday uniform (pants) from the Tailoring shop across our garage. I had the zipper replaced because it was broken. Nagawa na yun ni Janice (dating kasambahay) dati, tapos nasira ulit. Kaya ang tagal kong pinagtiyagaang iperdible kada sinusuot ko yung pants na yun. :( But anyway, it's fixed now so I need not to worry about it any more.

**

On my way to school, I was sitting beside a student (from one of the public schools) in our city inside the jeepney bound to Guadalupe. She contanstly checks her phone and types whenever she receives a message. I was thinking that she cut her class and on her way to a rendezvous with her lover or textmate. I feared for her. I actually wanted to ask her where the hell is she going and tell her she's suppose to go to school. All because I was imagining that she might be lured by some perverted textmate and convinced her to meet up somewhere far. And in the future, I'll read her tragic story in tge newspaper Mom is selling.

Headline: "Dalagita, nakipagkita sa textmate. Ginahasa."

Seriously, I am reading a lot of these. But then, it's totally embarrassing to pry. Might as well, mind my own business.

**

I remember. It's Alpha's birthday. But I was truly hesitant of greeting her. Actually, in all seriousness... We don't really get along now. We're close as strangers. I wanted to hate her. Well, that was before. Because she's pretty, mysterious, smart, kind and always standing out. I could say a head turner as well. I wanted to hate her before but she's really nice that I told myself I can't hate people who are nice. Yet, whenever I'm around her, I feel like... she's the main character and I'm the supporting role or I'm just an extra. Because the story revolves around her. And maybe... If I was born a male, I'll really admire her. Only in the distance.

Then a text from Kumag:

Kumag: "Kumag may number ka ni alps?"

Me: "+6393984999**"

Kumag: "Thanks kumag. :* Ingat ka pag uwi kumag. :*"

I don't know why. But.. I was too stubborn to start a real conversation. Which reminds me that I haven't even talk to Bubb yet. I don't know.. Maybe... I wanted them to miss me.

***

Tumawag ulit ang daddy ni Art. This time, about sa Buwan ng Wikang Pambansa. Meron kasi silang Malikhaing Pagkukuwento na sasalihang contest. At interesado si Art na sumali. Kaya lang mas may talent si Art sa pagsasayaw. According to Daddy Timmy. Yun daw kasi ang nahasa kay Art sa St. Paul na dati niyang school. Kinamusta naman ni Daddy si Art sa academic  peformance niya. Obviously, kung dancing ang nahasa kay Art sa St. Paul. Sa IMC naman nag improve sa academics si Art. Nakakatuwa nga na si daddy palagi ang nagtetrain kay Art lalo na sa spelling.

***

While Toff and I were walking in Bayan amd eating pizza, a woman called my attention by saying, "Huuuy, nene!" She was smiling. Monica Luna was a real beauty in the pictures she's posting in her Facebook account. But even more beautiful when you're face to face with her. Ugh! I remember her seeing me eating pizza. What a shame. >_<

**

In the end, before I go to sleep. I greeted her. Very lame of me. I just greeted her a plain and simple, 'happy birthday' while she acknowledged and called me 'X.O.'. I was surprised.

Me: "Happy birthday!!"

Alpha: "Thank you, x.O.!!! (n_n)V"