Message to the Reader

Dear Reader,

You. Yes you. Of course, you. Who else? Do you have someone beside you right now at this very moment? Perhaps someone wearing white with a long hair? Oh, no. I don't want to scare you. This is just another crap that you will read from me. Because uh.. Wait. I forgot something~

Well.. Hello! Uhm.. I don't REALLY know how to start this. The fuck, uh erase... The fact I mean... that you're reading this is a very challenging idea to me. Well, as I have stated so many times in my entries, I don't want any followers nor readers but yeah.. With 1.K reads? I came to a conclusion that that is inevitable. You know... It's just my high level of curiousity dictated me to create this message for you. Because again as stated as many times before, this Universe is a secret. And I don't grasp the idea why you're actually reading all of this crap about me and the other people you actually don't know. Besides, I'm writing with all my fragmented ideas that are very VERY hard to understand and connect with one another.

Well... my point is... I just want to know... why you're in this so-called 'Universe' of my own. Maybe, just maybe... I'll be inspired to stop writing just fragmented ideas because finally... people who read this (including you) can convince me that it's okay to write my daily dose of reality, together with the secrets around me. Without thinking of the consequences and the feelings I may shatter unknowingly.

Feel free to comment. ;) This time, I mean it.

P.S.

But I still wish that this Universe remain a secret to those I know and unfortunately to those who know me~