07.19.2015

Entry Modifications

Sunday

I was at school. I had two other friends with me. They asked me what classroom we're supposed to go to. One of them looked into a paper and pointed at my surname and she said, "We're together. Look! That's your name." And truly, I saw 'Borja' on the list. Hers was - well, I'm not very sure but definitely, it starts with letter A. Hm... Maybe, Abaya? or Andaya? My surname was next to hers. "Let's go. I think they're already waiting for us." I still didn't have any idea where we're going. But I just followed her lead. "How come you didn't know our classroom assignment? You were the one who distributed the list in the Gym last time." When she said this, I was totally confused. Me? The one who distributed the list in the Gym? She ran. And I noticed that we're wearing uniforms and socks. No shoes. So I thought I needed to be careful if I don't want to slip on the floor. She went ahead the room where other students have gathered. When I was about to arrive, she shouted and pointed at me, "There! She's the last one we're waiting for! We're now complete!" And I didn't understand a thing. I just noticed that I was the tenth in the group. I was thinking of our other friend who wasn't with us at the time. "Where will she be?", I asked the one who's with me. "She'll have a different classroom assignment", she replied. Then we walked out the classroom buildings and headed to the field. Out of the blue, I asked her a question which was really bothering me. "Is it safe here? I mean? Are there bad guys with guns? Like NPA's or MILF?"

Then.... I heard noises outside. Gagala na naman sila. Mom already informed me about it last night. Pupunta sila ate Wina sa Sky Ranch. Pero tinatamad akong bumangon. I kind of want to go with them but mas malaki ang porsiyentong gusto ko lang humilata sa kama at mag update/edit/modify ng entries here in Wattpad.

I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

--

When I woke up again tsaka ko lang nabasa yung text ni Ate Wina, 5:50 AM "Sama k Sky Ranch ngayun." Ugh.

Finished watching all episodes of Special A.

Went to church.