04.11.2015

Saturday Duty with T. Riza

Saturday

"Don't kiss me if you're afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."

--

What should I do today?

While T. Riza made herself busy with random stuffs for her Hele subject, I busied myself with other things.

¤ I watched the video about the Killer Milk Tea. My symphathy went to the owner who wasn't aware that he had used a poison as one of the ingredients of his product milk tea causing a woman and himself to die instantly.

¤ I took a quiz (which for me it wasn't really a quiz because it just ask you some of your personal information) and my result? See EJ and I's conversation.

¤ I tried to continue working on my Photobook for my Art In Island project. I was still having a hard time making a creative collage from EJ and I's pictures in Art In Island.

¤ I organized and deleted some of my files to manage my Lenovo and hard disk.

--

T. Jenn texted this morning:

T. Jenn: "t.april gud am pde mkisuyo? pde m po ba buksan email add q? pktgnan nmn qbg may nreceive na q na system email verification.pls bgo q pmnta comp.shop. epssssssssßsssssssss?"

Me: "Wait. May inquiry. Anong email ad mo."

She then gave me her email account and I instantly did her favor, however I found no new email in her inbox. May inaantay daw siyang verification from the Public School na inapplyan niya. Kaya ayun, i-check ko raw e-mail add niya from time to time. Gusto niya pa ngang gawan ko siya ng bagong e-mail add but I told her I was doing something. May ginagawa naman talaga ko. Hehe. So after a while, nagbago na rin naman isip niya.

I thought she went to St. Lukes. Pero may period na naman daw siya. Parang kakaroon niya lang ng period kelan lang. Weird.

---

EJ: "Pot. Nag pm si Shie. Nag aaya ng meetups today. Kausap ko sila now."

Me: "Ow. Okie. Enjoy~"

EJ: "Dko alam kung punta ako pero kung lahat sila andun baka pumunta ako. Nag aantay pa ko ng reply."

Me: "Punta ka na. Namiss mo yung last time eh."

EJ: "Sabagay. Osige."

Me: "Para din di ka nagmumukmok dyan. :)"

--

T. Riza and I ordered food in Mcdo for lunch. I had chicken fillet then we decided to have BFF fries bundle with Coke float and ordered another separate BFF Fries for the Kuya's.

---

We only had one customer for today. The parents already paid a reservation fee in Diego and the mommy said since the branch is nearer their home, she wants to enroll in our branch instead in Diego. I don't know what to do so I texted Ms. Del to call us thru phone. I also called T. Anne's number but it was T. Joel who answered the phone. He instructed me to wait for his callback so he can ask someone in the Accounting what to do first. When he return my call, he told me to just copy the OR in the receipt of the payment. I thanked him for his help. He seemed to be helpful many times now. I'm so grateful.

Mommy was also asking how can she contact the service/school bus. T. Elsha has this paper calling card of Kuya Emon. And since, it's in demand, I decided to scan it and copied as many as could fit in a bondpaper.

--

I dropped by at the thriftshops in Pateros. I was able to purchase a slip on shirt and something like a thermal jacket/raincoat. I don't know in which to classify. But I swear I really like it. :) May gagamitin na kong pang akyat ng bundok or pang travel. :))