24

Xiao Zhan pounced on Yibo, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck while kissing him. Yibo who was shocked held Xiao Zhan by the waist and kissed back.

"Shameless!" Zhuo Cheng shouted at the two while Hai Kuan smiled, seeing his little brother so happily in love.

Mr Xiao stood there, mouth opened, feeling like he might have a heart attack. His precious son just pounced on another man and kissed him!

"Xiao Zhan! Y-Y-You! Ahh!" Mr Xiao shouted and stormed away. Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes, can't bear to watch them another second and pulled Hai Kuan away.

"Bo Bo, I love you so much! So so so much!" Xiao Zhan grinned, making Yibo smile. "Mn, I love you too, Zhan" Yibo replied.

A few weeks later...

"Wang Yibo! I hate you so much! Hate you! Hate you! Hate you!" Xiao Zhan screamed and threw a thantrum in his room.

"Why?" Yibo who just came into Xiao Zhan's room frowned. Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo who stood by the door "Go away! I hate you!"

"You don't want me to sleep with you?" Yibo raised his brow. Xiao Zhan had been dragging Yibo to cuddle him to sleep every night.

"Go away! You're cheating on me!" Xiao Zhan shouted, tears in his eyes. Yibo frowned "I have never and will never."

"You liar! I just saw you receive a call from someone called Bunny abd you went out! You texted this Bunny quite a few times! You are cheating on me with this honey bunny of yours!"

Yibo relaxed and chuckled "Zhan, Bunny is his code name. He is our information agent and named Bunny because he hops around from one place to another for information. That's also why I text him more frequently. He has to report to me."

Xiao Zhan pouted then frowned. "But you still cheated on me! You even called this person your 'Dear' and asked him to meet at your secret place! Why?!"

Yibo thought for a while, then smiled brightly as he walked to Xiao Zhan, wiping his tears and hugging him. "Zhan, it's not D-e-a-r but D-e-e-r. Deer is his code name. Our company has a secret location, I asked to meet there since he is our spy."

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo suspiciously and Yibo hugged him tight "Zhan, I'll show you around my company and let you meet the agents. Trust me, I won't cheat on you."

"B-But... You're so cool and handsome and rich and perfect..." Xiao Zhan pouted "Meanwhile, I am..."

"Cute, playful, charming and thankfully, mine" Yibo interrupted Xiao Zhan which made him blush.

Xiao Zhan then lightly hit Yibo's chest. "You forgot handsome! I'm the most handsome in the world!"

Yibo chuckled and pat his head. "Yes, my handsome Zhan. Are you going to let me sleep with you now?"

"O-Of course! You can't go anywhere else!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and hugged Yibo's waist tightly, making Yibo chuckle and climb onto Xiao Zhan's bed. "You don't hate me anymore?"

"I-I'll never hate you..." Xiao Zhan blushed and buried his face in Yibo's chest. Yibo smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Zhan, I love you. Every part of me is yours. My physical body and my soul, it's all yours. Everything I have is yours too" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan blushed and squeezed his hands around Yibo's waist. "Me too, Bo Bo... I don't have much, but it's all yours"

Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead again but Xiao Zhan frowned "I'm not a kid! Kiss here!" Xiao Zhan pouted his lips.

Yibo let out a "Hm" and leaned forward, sucking and nibbling on Xiao Zhan's lips, kissing him. Xiao Zhan kissed back, his hand slipping under Yibo's shirt and caressing his abs.

Xiao Zhan also hooked his leg over Yibo's trying to rub their crotch together. "Zhan..." Yibo hesitated.

"Bo Bo! If you're not proposing to me now, then keep quiet and dry fuck me!" Xiao Zhan hissed.

Yibo's jaw dropped and he smacked Xiao Zhan's butt, earning a moan. "Zhan! Who taught you such things?!"

"Y-You're taking so long to marry me and we can't have sex! I-I had to learn myself..." Xiao Zhan blushed. Xiao Zhan then pushed Yibo down and sat on his crotch, grinding it.

With Xiao Zhan's thin pants, he could feel perfectly how Yibo's bulge hardened under him and Xiao Zhan blushed, loving it.

"Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan moaned as he moved his hips faster. Yibo groaned when all of a sudden, he heard the door knob twist.

Yibo immediately pulled Xiao Zhan down and pressed him against his body while the other pulled the blanket to cover their bodies. Even thought they were clothed, if someone saw their erections...

Xiao Zhan was about to protest when he suddenly heard his father's voice. He lightly gasped and shut his eyes, pressing his mouth against the pillow in order not to mess up.

"Yibo?... Sorry for my son's bad sleeping habits" Mr Xiao sighed. "You must be uncomfortable" Mr Xiao shook his head and stepped forward.

"It's alright Uncle, I like it" Yibo wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan's body and replied with a polite smile.

"Well, don't you think it's too early for the two of you to sleep in the same bed?" Mr Xiao grit his teeth and stepped closer, annoyed at how Yibo was hugging his baby son.

"What are you saying, dad?! We sleep in the same bed every night!" Xiao Zhan turned to his father and said, before gasping, realising he was supposed to be sleeping.

"You brat! You're not sleeping and you shamelessly climb on Yibo! Get off now!" Mr Xiao shouted as he stepped back in horror.

"Not getting off! Never in a billion years!" Xiao Zhan shouted back and Mr Xiao was left speechless before leaving.

Xiao Zhan giggled "Bo Bo, I managed to not say that we are dry fucking!" Xiao Zhan whispered in Yibo's ears.

Hearing Xiao Zhan's dirty words, Yibo's ears turned red. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's butt, making Xiao Zhan moan and started grinding against him.

Yibo could not stand Xiao Zhan's erotic expressions and moans. Feeling close, he immediately flipped them over, kissing Xiao Zhan while thrusting and grinding hard.

Soon, the both of them came. Xiao Zhan thought he flew to heaven. "Bo Bo... Faster marry me..." Xiao Zhan mumbled before falling asleep.

"Of course I will" Yibo whispered into Xiao Zhan's ear before giving him a kiss and getting up to clean and change the both of them.