38

"Wuuuu... I'm so full of your cum! Filled to the brim and it's even leaking! I'm sure our baby has started growing" Xiao Zhan mumbled as he laid his head on Yibo's shoulder after their vigorous sex session.

Yibo's eyes narrowed as his rod hardened while still in Xiao Zhan, stabbing his hole and all his good spots, making Xiao Zhan a moaning mess again.

The 2 fell asleep and when Yibo woke up, he reached for his phone to find 500+ missed calls... From "Father-in-law"...

Yibo then looked at his messages and saw 1,000+ long messages, all from Mr Xiao. Yibo saw that the calls and messages were sent almost consecutively, but Mr Xiao seemed to have given up after 4 hours.

Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan and gulped as he called Mr Xiao back. Would Mr Xiao beat him up for bullying and wrecking his son's poor ass for so long?

Yibo blinked as he looked at his phone after a minute. Mr Xiao didn't answer? Was he that angry?

Meanwhile... "A-Ahhh! Y-You scoundrel! Ahmm! S-Stop! Mmnnn...! X-Xue Yang...!" Xiao XingChen moaned as the man behind him continued thrusting with a smirk.

"B-Bastard...! Hmmnnn... Y-You've been... F-Fucking me for a whole day already!" Xiao XingChen shouted and moaned at the same time.

Xue Yang leaned down, kissing Xiao XingChen. "You're so cute... And your hole wants more... You're enjoying this..."

"N-No... A-Ahhhh!" Xiao XingChen denied with a blush but moaned the next moment. "Y-Yibo that devil... He must be bullying... My poor Z-Zhan Zhan's ass... A-Again!" Xiao XingChen cried out.

Xue Yang chuckled and stopped his thrusts for a moment to kiss Xiao XingChen. "XingChen, let the two enjoy themselves. Stop disturbing them. We"ll enjoy ourselves too"

Xue Yang then flipped Xiao XingChen around, thrusting into him from behind as Xiao XingChen moaned and whimpered against the pillow.

When the two finally stopped, they also fell asleep. Xiao XingChen woke up an hour later and blushed as he moved closer to Xue Yang.

Right after the four left on their honeymoon, Xue Yang immediately started flirting with him and hitting on him, asking him to go on morning dates, afternoon dates, and even midnight dates.

Xiao XingChen could not deny that he likes it. He likes how Xue Yang flirts with him but always reject others who flirts with him.

He likes how Xue Yang showers him with love and care, yet is so mischevious and playful at the same time, making him charming.

"Dear... I really met someone who makes me happy. He always manages to surprise me. On that day, when you told me to move on and meet new people, I just could not do it. I put all my attention on Zhan.

Now, he is married and only cares about his Daddy Bo Bo... Can you believe it? He disowned me! Now I am "Father", not his "Daddy" anymore!" Xiao XingChen sighed as he looked at a picture of him, Song Lan, and a baby Xiao Zhan.

"Now that Xiao Zhan has grown up and even gotten married and I have found someone I like and have an interest in, I hope you will give me your blessings..." Xiao XingChen whispered as he hugged the picture once more before tucking it in his bedside drawer.

XingChen then moved closer to Xue Yang, hugged his waist and drifted off to sleep, prepared to tell him everything about his past when they wake again.

The next day, Xiao Zhan sat on the bed and clung onto the bedpost, while Yibo stood next to him. Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan stood by the door, with their packed luggages.

"NOOO! I'm not leaving! Not now! Now ever! Bo Bo, how can we leave now? We barely explored this place!" Xiao Zhan whined and shouted while shaking his head and refusing to move.

"That's because you two were too busy fucking the whole fucking time!" Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes and shouted while cursing.

"Zhan, be good" Yibo could only pat Xiao Zhan's head. He wanted to stay here with Xiao Zhan for a longer time too.

"Zhan, if I remem-" Hai Kuan who spoke immediately stopped as he almost choked on his words due to his younger brother's death glare.

Hai Kuan gulped as he immediately started thinking. Because of Zhuo Cheng... He should call Xiao Zhan his cousin-in-law?

But because Yibo married Zhan, maybe it should be brother-in-law? Hai Kuan looked at his younger brother fierce gaze, then at his wife's "couldn't care less" expression and decided.

"Brother-in-law, if I remembered correctly, you haven't moved in to your marital house. Isn't it better to explore your house first?" Hai Kuan smiled while asking.

Zhuo Cheng frowned at Hai Kuan. "You pervert! But it definitely works... Let's go first, we have to explore our house too..."

Hai Kuan laughed. His left hand pulled two luggages and his left shoulders lifted two big bags while his right hand gently wrapped around Zhuo Cheng's waist as they walked to their private jet first.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan's eyes twinkled. He shyly let go of the bedpost and tugged Yibo's pants, speaking softly. "Bo Bo... We have to hurry back to explore our marital home..."

After saying so, Xiao Zhan shyly kissed Yibo's clothed dick as his groin was right in front of Zhan's face and Zhan giggled when it twitched obviously.

Xiao Zhan licked his lips but Yibo immediately picked him up and peck his lips. "Let's go now, or they will have to wait 2 days for us"

"Aw, pervert Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan shyly hit Yibo's chest, then laughed wildly. That's right! They should explore their marital home first! How could he forget it?