46 🔞🔞

"Done!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed excitedly. Proud of his ideas, he drew continuously on sheets of paper for 15 minutes.

"My hand hurts" Xiao Zhan pouted while Yibo hugged him from behind. "Zhan... My organ hurts..."

"What organ! Bo Bo, you have an internal injury?!" Xiao Zhan gasped and turned around with wide eyes.

"... The organ you are sitting on..." Yibo helplessly said. He had gone pale from the pain and from controlling himself.

"Oh..." Xiao Zhan blushed and rubbed his nose, suddenly aware of the mountain poking him from below. "B-Bo Bo... I'm sorry, I just had these sudden inspirations!"

"It's fine, Zhan" Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan and kissed his cheek "But you left me so hard for a full 15 minutes..."

"No problem, Bo Bo!" Xiao Zhan jumped off Yibo's lap and immediately knelt down, then looked up with a wide grin as he pulled Yibo's pants off.

Yibo gulped while Xiao Zhan stared at his hard, leaking rod and poked it. "Oh, you poor little Bo Bo, it's all my fault for ignoring you"

Yibo's ear flushed red while Xiao Zhan placed a kiss and whispered "I'm sorry, I will make it up to you now"

Xiao Zhan laughed when he saw Yibo's cock twitch in response. "Zhan, you're bullying me..." Yibo groaned.

Xiao Zhan giggled, then started sucking Yibo's hot rod while lightly jerking the base. Xiao Zhan licked his lips before pushing Yibo's cock deeper in his mouth.

This action made Yibo's ear turn red as he grew harder. "Zhan... You're so warm..." Yibo breathed out as his hand landed on Xiao Zhan's head, stroking his hair.

Xiao Zhan removed his hand from Yibo's cock and pushed deeper, letting the tip hit the back of his throat.

Xiao Zhan's eyes teared up, but he did not have a gag reflex and took it deeper while moaning, making Yibo groan.

A while later, Xiao Zhan swallowed, his throat muscles tightened against Yibo's cock and Yibo could not help but release.

"Bo Bo tastes good!" Xiao Zhan giggled but yelped when he was flipped onto the chair. Yibo pulled off Zhan's pants and placed his legs on the table.

"H-Hubby..." Xiao Zhan blushed. Yibo kissed him before going under the desk, stroking Xiao Zhan's hardened cock while licking his back hole.

"Zhan, you got so hard while sucking me off?" Yibo teased as he inserted a finger, which made Xiao Zhan moan.

Just then, a knock sounded from the door, before the door opened. Xiao Zhan froze, but Yibo who was under the table did not stop. Instead, he thrusted 3 fingers at once.

"A-Aahhhhh! Hubby!" Xiao Zhan cried out. Zhuo Cheng who came in, saw Xiao Zhan sitting on the edge of the chair while leaning back, with both his legs on the table.

Zhuo Cheng was about to walk forward when Xiao Zhan shamelessly moaned and cried out. Zhuo Cheng's face immediately turned black as he slammed the door shut and walked away.

"What happened?" Hai Kuan asked worriedly, seeing his husband's grim face. Zhuo Cheng clicked his tongue and pulled his husband away.

"Those two are so shameless! They never stop! We're not coming back here again!" Zhuo Cheng shouted.

Hai Kuan immediately wrapped his arm around Zhuo Cheng's waist. "Baby, be careful. Don't be angry, you're 4 months pregnant"

"I know... Let's go eat spicy crayfish with barbeque, now!" Zhuo Cheng said as he got in the car and ordered Hai Kuan to drive away.

Hai Kuan nodded and immediately drove home as he gave his orders to his secretary, knowing that it is useless to remind Zhuo Cheng that these places are only opened at night.

Meanwhile, Yibo had already got up and aligned his shaft before slowly entering Xiao Zhan, both moaning at the pleasure.

"Zhan..." Yibo moaned, picking Xiao Zhan up. Xiao Zhan moaned louder, gravity doing them a favour, allowing Yibo to hit Zhan's deepest spots.

Yibo messily chucked the documents on his table aside, then laid Xiao Zhan down, letting Xiao Zhan's legs hand over his shoulders.

Yibo gulped. Zhan looked like a dish presented just for him. Xiao Zhan moaned louder, feeling Yibo growing harder in him.

Yibo felt like he could no longer hold back. He licked his lips before thrusting deep into Xiao Zhan, attacking his prostate without mercy.

"A-Ahhhmm... H-Hubby...! Mnnnn B-Bo Bo!" Xiao Zhan moaned out, his hands gripping the edge of the table due to the force of Yibo's pounding.

Xiao Zhan felt close as he reached over to stroke himself. However, before he could even touch himself, Yibo pinned his hands down.

"A-Ahhhh!" Xiao Zhan moaned, wriggling and twisting his hips as he did not manage to give his cock some attention.

Xiao Zhan's back hole clench, which made Yibo even harder. Yibo bent down and kissed Xiao Zhan, but his hips did not slow down at all.

After Yibo jabbed Xiao Zhan's prostate mercilessly, Xiao Zhan came untouched, his whole body trembled in pleasure as his back hole squeezed Yibo tighter than before.

Yibo groaned and released his seeds deep in Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan panted on the table, tired from such an overwhelming pleasure, but the cock that just shot inside him seemed not to be able to soften.

"D-Daddy... S-Shall we explore the house again?" Xiao Zhan blushed, feeling excited with how Yibo's hard cock keep twitching inside him.

"Mn" Yibo replied with red ears and picked Xiao Zhan up, as they proceeded to explore their new house again.