5

"Where is Wanggg Yibooooo?!" Xiao Zhan sighed for the hundredth time. "You just asked that" Fox pointed out.

Xiao Zhan huffed "It's you two's fault! You two are not fun at all!" Xiao Zhan then dreamily sighed "Unlike Wang Yibo..."

"Our boss is the opposite of fun" Fox said and Xiao Zhan smirked and started exaggerating his words.

"Liars! Wang Yibo is so fun! He knows how to play with me and do tricks too! He catches me whenever I jump from the tree! He also is fast enough to catch me and strong enough to carry me... I-I m-mean... C-Carry my things for me!" Xiao Zhan was flustered.

"How did he carry you?" Fox teased, seeing Xiao Zhan turn red. Xiao Zhan turned redder "H-He c-carried my things!"

"Stop teasing him or we can't differentiate him and a tomato" Wolf said, making Xiao Zhan huff more while Fox laughed harder.

Xiao Zhan pouted and went back to his bed, hiding under his blankets. He was blushing madly. "Wang Yibo, this is all your fault!"

"Why is it my fault?" A reply came, making Xiao Zhan jump. Xiao Zhan peeked out from under his blankets to see Yibo standing there in a suit. A blue coloured suit, different from his usual black and white suit.

Xiao Zhan smiled "Wow! Wang Yibo, you look better in a blue suit!" Yibo knocked his head "Don't be rude, I am older."

Xiao Zhan smirked "Yibo Ge Ge?" Yibo's ears turned red, making Xiao Zhan burst out in laughter. "Yibo, I am glad you are finally taking over boring Wolf and Fox"

"I'm not" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped, his face filled with disappointment. "Where are you wearing the blue suit to?"

"Dinner" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up. "Yibo Ge Ge! Bring me please?" Yibo looked at him then glance away "No"

"Please" Xiao Zhan pleaded with a slight pout and blinked his cute puppy eyes. "No" Yibo said again which made Xiao Zhan huffed.

Yibo then did what he came here for, to give Wolf and Fox a new weapon he ordered that just arrived.

And the next moment, Yibo left, leaving Xiao Zhan pouting on his bed. "Stupid Wang Yibo. Stupid Wang Pervert Bo."

Xiao Zhan sulked for some time before going to Wolf and Fox. "Hey, who is Wang Yibo having dinner with?"

Fox smirked "Maybe his girlfriend?" Xiao Zhan's eyes widened. Girlfriend? Wang Yibo has a girlfriend?

Wolf rolled his eyes "He is having dinner with his brother" Xiao Zhan felt relieved as he sighed and Wolf thought it was a good chance to get back at Xiao Zhan.

"And maybe his girlfriend?" Wolf continued and shared a smirk with Fox. "Y-Yibo has a g-girlfriend?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"No" Wolf said and Fox continued "But with his looks, he can have all the girls rushing to him. He doesnt need a girlfriend or commitment. Maybe he has many flings"

The more Xiao Zhan heard, the more he frowned and the sadder and grumpier he was. Xiao Zhan huffed and ignored the two as he laid under his blankets. Was that why Yibo did not want him to go?

Xiao Zhan remembered a week ago when he shared his secret place with Yibo that even Zhuo Cheng does not know of.

The fun they had there. All the moments when they were close to each other. When Yibo carried him in bridal style down the stairs. When Yibo piggybacked him home.

"Wang Yibo, you flirt. You playboy" Xiao Zhan huffed. Wang Yibo definitely flirted with him, showing off his strength, his looks, his muscles, his manliness. Even standing there is a crime!

Xiao Zhan got more and more annoyed. He went to his desk and doodled around and drew a face with straight eyebrows, straight eyes, huge nose and tiny mouth.

Xiao Zhan giggled as he brought it to the balcony. "Wolf and Fox, I have a mission for you. It will test your accuracy, speed and strength!"

Xiao Zhan giggled as he put the drawing up on the wall and handed them tomatoes. He then stood the furthest he could and threw the tomato and it splattered on the drawings head.

"Chinshot!" Xiao Zhan screamed as the tomato smashed on the drawing's jagged chin. He was happy the tomato splattered a little because it showed he had strength.

Fox smirked. "Watch me" He said as he warmed his arm up. He threw it hard and it splattered on the drawing's face, covering it with red tomato juice.

"Faceshot!" Xiao Zhan screamed "Fox, you're accurate and fast!" Wolf rolled his eyes "My turn, I'll show you a headshot"

Wolf went up next and indeed, he managed a headshot and the juice from the tomato splattered all over.

Xiao Zhan jumped in excitement. He then remembered why he asked them to play this game. Clearing his throat, he grinned "Wolf and Fox, you are in trouble. I was so nice to draw a picture of your boss but you two threw tomatoes at him!"

"Do you two hate him that much? I will tell Wang Yibo of your evil deed!" Xiao Zhan shouted while laughing as he ran back inside, leaving shocked Wolf and shocked Fox with their jaws opened.

"So you have complains about me?" A deep voice said and Wolf and Fox's eyes immediately widened as they turned around.

"No sir!" They both said. Fox then mumbled "He drew you so uglily..." Yibo raised a brow "I heard that"

Fox immediately zipped his mouth. Yibo let out a slight smile. "Go, I will take the night shift"

Wolf and Fox looked at each other but immediately bowed to Yibo and left. Yibo looked inside to see Xiao Zhan focused on doing something.

Sneaking up behind him, Yibo whispered in his ear "Am I that ugly?"