27

Double update, make sure you don't miss the previous chapter!

Meanwhile,... "Are you stupid! Why must you hide the ring in the food?!" Zhuo Cheng glared at Hai Kuan.

"Baby... I'm really sorry!" Hai Kuan apologised as he held Zhuo Cheng tightly, trying to calm his man down.

"How are we going to get married now that the ring is in my stomach?!" Zhuo Cheng shouted.

"Cheng! You just accepted my proposal! We're getting married!" Hai Kuan shouted as loudly as he can. He is officially the happiest man alive.

Zhuo Cheng slightly smile as he hugged Hai Kuan back. He could feel how happy Hai Kuan feels and of course it makes him happy too.

"Let's get married right now! We can go sign our certificate and go on our honeymoon!" Hai Kuan excitedly said while kissing Zhuo Cheng all over. "S-Shut up" Zhuo Cheng blushed "We need to get the ring out first..."

"Yes! Right now!" Hai Kuan shouted excitedly which earned him a glare from Zhuo Cheng for putting him in this situation.

"Sorry!" Hai Kuan shouted before Zhuo Cheng said anything but Zhuo Cheng still scolded him. "Would you die to propose normally or another way that will have zero chance of causing me to die!"

"Sorry" Hai Kuan dragged his words as he hugged Zhuo Cheng, kissing his cheeks left and right repeatedly, then kissing him all over.

Hai Kuan kissed and nibbled Zhuo Cheng's lips and when Zhuo Cheng felt a hand groping his ass, he harshly bit on Hai Kuan's lip. "Ouch, babe!"

Zhuo Cheng blushed and hissed "We are still in the restaurant, you big pervert!" Hai Kuan chuckled and kissed Zhuo Cheng's cheek "I couldn't help it! You're so cute!"

Zhuo Cheng blushed and Hai Kuan stood up, pulling him out of the restaurant. "W-Where are we going" Zhuo Cheng blushed. Are they going to Hai Kuan's house again?

Hai Kuan laughed "Babe, you forgot the ring is still in your stomach? You're that excited for us to be joined together in bed?"

"W-Who's excited!" Zhuo Cheng shouted and ran to the car, leaving Hai Kuan laughing. In the end, the doctor rolled his eyes and told Zhuo Cheng to just poop it out.

Seeing Hai Kuan trying his best not to laugh for minutes, Zhuo Cheng exploded. He slapped his hand over Hai Kuan's mouth. "Who's fault is it that I have to poop a ring out?!"

Hai Kuan hugged Zhuo Cheng "I'm sorry, babe. I really didn't know you will just swallow it... It's alright, the doctor said that there won't be any infections..."

Zhuo Cheng relaxed in Hai Kuan's embrace but suddenly took Hai Kuan's phone and checked his bank records. Zhuo Cheng choked seeing a transaction on buying rings costing "$699,999.99"

"Fuck! I swallowed a $700K ring! $700K! Wang Hai Kuan! Why did you buy such an expensive ring?! Now I have to shit a $700k ring out! Am I supposed to dig out the ring and wear it afterwards?!" Zhuo Cheng shouted in horror.

"No, babe, this transaction is for our wedding ring. It's custom made and hasn't arrived. This ring I used to propose to you is an engagement ring. Our wedding rings are still safe." Hai Kuan smiled at Zhuo Cheng.

Zhuo Cheng frowned at his words and scrolled further but his eyes almost popped out. "Wang Hai Kuan! The engagement ring costs $500K?! And you spent another $700K on a wedding ring?!"

"It's okay, babe, I have money" Hai Kuan winked. Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes. He was about to return Hai Kuan his phone when he accidentally clicked on a folder.

Zhuo Cheng frowned, looking closely. It was filled with pictures of him, sleeping, his chest with many lovebites, and selfies of Hai Kuan and a sleeping him.

Zhuo Cheng scrolled further and further and narrowed his eyes. "You said you followed me since 2 months ago! This picture is from half a year ago!"

"This is when I first saw you. I had something on so I took pictures as souvenirs, knowing we would meet again" Hai Kuan proudly said.

Zhuo Cheng blushed, liking that Hai Kuan also fell in love at first sight and that Hai Kuan treasured him so much.

"I love you" Zhuo Cheng squeaked out and kissed Hai Kuan. Immediately, the bulge in Hai Kuan's pants twitched and hardened.

"Fuck! We're in the hospital carpark!" Zhuo Cheng gasped, feeling the hard rod pressing against him.

"... Babe, you seduced me..." Hai Kuan said and pulled Zhuo Cheng to the backseat of their car. Zhuo Cheng's eyes widened. "W-What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Hai Kuan smirked and teased. "W-We can't! People can see!" Zhuo Cheng gasped. Hai Kuan chuckled "Don't worry babe, my windows are tinted."

Zhuo Cheng had no excuse and it was not like he did not want to do it so... So the two kissed while grinding against each other and wildly undressing.

And moments later, in the hospital carpark, a car was seen shaking suspiciously and vigorously. Some people who walked by frowned a little at that weird car.

Thankfully, because the car was also made to be soundproof and bulletproof, the loud moans, curses and squelching sounds were not heard by the outside world.