16

One week passed by very quickly. Xiao Zhan was enjoying every single day, with Yibo right beside him every moment and every night to hug him to sleep.

Xiao Zhan also enjoyed everywhere Yibo took him to play. Mr Xiao allowed it since he trusts Yibo to properly protect Xiao Zhan.

However, Xiao Zhan frowned when he saw Wolf and Fox appear. "What is the meaning of this?" Xiao Zhan asked unhappily.

"Zhan, don't be unreasonable. Yibo is the CEO. He also has other things to do." Mr Xiao said while placing his newspaper down.

Xiao Zhan huffed and stared at Yibo who tried ignoring it. "Nothing happened! Why are all of you making a big fuss?"

"Wolf, Fox, nothing happening means something bigger will happen. Be more alert" Yibo said to Wolf and Fox.

Hearing Yibo's words, Xiao Zhan unhappily went back to his room and hid himself under the covers.

Wolf and Fox bowed to Yibo before standing guard at the balcony. Yibo knocked Xiao Zhan's room before entering.

The moment Xiao Zhan saw Yibo entering, he pulled the blanket over himself and huffed loudly a few times.

Xiao Zhan peeked out to see Yibo about to leave and huffed as he quickly got out of bed. "What do you mean by this?! You promised to guard me instead of Wolf and Fox!"

"Only for a week" Yibo replied. Xiao Zhan frowned and pouted as he tugged Yibo's shirt "Can't you stay with me?"

Yibo smiled slightly and hugged Xiao Zhan "Why not let Wolf and Fox guard so that I can use my attention on you?"

Xiao Zhan blushed instantly and hugged Yibo back. He rested his chin on Yibo's chest as he looked at Yibo.

Xiao Zhan suddenly turned redder as he buried his face in Yibo's chest. "B-But what if w-we... A-Anyway, we need privacy!"

Yibo chuckled "Why?" Xiao Zhan jumped and wrapped his limbs around Yibo "You tell me why!"

"I don't think we need-" Yibo started but was cut short by Xiao Zhan who bit his cheek and said through gritted teeth "We need!"

Yibo smiled and placed Xiao Zhan on the bed. "Sleep, I have something to do. I'll be back tomorrow"

Xiao Zhan frowned and held him tightly. "What do you have to do so late at night?" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan and said "Something kids shouldn't know" before disappearing.

Xiao Zhan who was dazed by the kiss took a moment to register what Yibo said. "What?!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he sat up but Yibo had already left.

"I'm not a kid!" Xiao Zhan huffed then his eyes widened. He is going to do something kids shouldn't know about? Does that mean...

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted, upset and angry. Xiao Zhan waited but Yibo did not return. After some time, Xiao Zhan curled himself and hid under his blanket.

'Wang Yibo, you better not have cheated on me!' Xiao Zhan thought, slightly trembling with a pout and teary eyes.

Yibo came back in the middle of the night to see Xiao Zhan asleep with red puffy eyes. Yibo frowned. Did someone bully him?

Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's hair and cheek and Xiao Zhan squinted his eyes open. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened, then narrowed.

Xiao Zhan pounced on Wang Yibo, sniffing him everywhere. Xiao Zhan did not find any suspicuous scent as he sniffed around.

He froze when he realised he was sniffing Yibo's crotch, and that it grew out to say hello. Xiao Zhan blushed.

Yibo pushed him away from his crotch. "... What are you doing?" Xiao Zhan stammered then straddled Yibo and hugged him. "I-I thought you went out and cheated on me..."

"Why would I?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan pouted "Y-You said... You were going to do something kids should not know about"

Yibo chuckled "Zhan, there are many things kids should not know about." Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who looked so innocent.

"Zhan, I went out to torture someone" Yibo honestly said. "While protecting my clients, I also have to torture assassins to get more information. I'm not a clean person"

Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo. "I don't care. You have money. I know you're not doing it for money but to protect the innocent"

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan back. "Everything you say sounds good" Xiao Zhan smiled brightly at Yibo which earned him a kiss.

Xiao Zhan froze when he felt a huge hard thing poking him. He then slowly shifted side by side, around and about.

"Don't be naughty" Yibo said as he held Xiao Zhan's waist. "What?" Xiao Zhan asked but continued his actions.

"Ahh!" Xiao Zhan yelped when Yibo flipped them, making Xiao Zhan lie beneath him. Xiao Zhan was then kissed till he became drunk from it.

Xiao Zhan's head dazedly stared off to the side when he saw Wolf and Fox standing guard. Xiao Zhan gasped. "Wang Yibo! Wolf and Fox are here!"

"They're not looking" Yibo smirked, making Xiao Zhan blush. Yibo was about to get up when Xiao Zhan clung his four limbs on him like a koala.

"Y-You said that they are not l-looking" Xiao Zhan stammered while clinging onto Yibo tightly. "Shameless" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan saw his pink ear and blushed. "Y-Yibo Ge Ge..." Yibo felt his body burn a 100 degrees at Xiao Zhan"s words.