40

"I told you we should have came back later" Wolf sighed. It's been a full day! Wolf and Fox could only stay in the car or linger in the living room or around the mansion!

"Even Mr Xiao has his wild sex life..." Wolf complained and Fox could not stand it, pulling his ear.

"Are you implying that I am not satisfying your sex life?" Fox shouted. Wolf yelped "O-Of course not, babe! Ouch, b-babe! Y-You're the best! I only need you! O-Ouchh! I-I'm satisfied! Very satisfied!!!"

Wolf panted and tried to soothe his burning ear when Fox finally let go of it. "Then stop complaining about not having sex! Otherwise, you can only dream of bringing me back to your home!"

Wolf gulped and slipped his hand into Fox's hand. "Hehe, babe, I will behave, just let me hold your hand."

Fox rolled his eyes but blushed a little, loving the feeling of doing nothing but being by Wolf's side, holding his hand.

Meanwhile... Xiao Zhan had been fucked unconscious, but with how tightly Xiao Zhan wrapped his legs around Yibo, Yibo could only continue fucking unconscious Zhan.

"Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan moaned and whimpered, clenching his hole at the thought of Yibo fucking him unconscious and back into consciousness.

"M-More..." Xiao Zhan whispered into Yibo's ear which immediately burned red. Yibo pinned Xiao Zhan's restless hands above his head and kissed him while fucking him senseless.

Yibo decided to stop when Xiao Zhan fell asleep. Otherwise, they might end up breaking their record. Also, Yibo did not want Mr Xiao to come after him for wrecking his son's ass.

When Xiao Zhan woke up, he climbed onto Yibo's body and laid there, placing his chin on Yibo's chest and stared at him.

Yibo smiled. Xiao Zhan seemed to be like a monkey. "Hungry?" Yibo asked as he caressed Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan nodded eagerly and hugged Yibo, snuggling his face in the crook of Yibo's neck. "I'm hungry! Hungry! Hungry!"

Yibo laughed and they kissed and rolled around for a while, but Yibo was careful not to start another round of endless sex.

The two got up as Yibo decided to bring Xiao Zhan out for a meal. Seeing Wolf and Fox waiting downstairs, colour drained from Yibo's face.

He actually forgot about his surbodinates! Yibo shook his head. Having Zhan with him can make him forget about everything else.

"Wolf, Fox... The two of you can have a week off..." Yibo said, feeling bad for forgetting about the two.

Wolf's eyes widened so much that Xiao Zhan was afraid that his eyes might actually pop out. "Thank you, sir!" Wolf shouted so loudly that Xiao Zhan jump in fright.

What is wrong with Wolf?! Fox bowed and thanked Yibo too before the two left, with Wolf happily dragging Fox away, ready to spend a full week at Wolf's house.

Xiao Zhan was delighted! Wolf and Fox were not there anymore! Xiao Zhan giggled to himself. He always wanted to try car sex!

Xiao Zhan excitedly followed Yibo into the car. However, he was hungry, so he decided to have car sex after their dinner date!

Xiao Zhan thoroughly enjoyed his dinner. His hubby surely knows how to satisfy his tummy! However, Xiao Zhan, of course, still had space for desserts!

So when the waitress came over recommending a set of chocolates for lovers, Xiao Zhan was pleased and ordered one.

"Hubby, which one do you choose" Xiao Zhan licked his lips and stared at every chocolate greedily.

Yibo chuckled and ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair. "I'm full. You can have them all" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan looked up and blinked "R-Really?"

"Mn" Yibo nodded with a smile and Xiao Zhan pounced onto Yibo's lap, kissing and smooching the daylight out of him before reaching for the chocolates.

Yibo chuckled as he watched his wifey on his lap, happily eating the chocolates. Xiao Zhan gobbled chocolate by chocolate and soon, 10 chocolate balls were swallowed by him.

Xiao Zhan felt full and satisfied as he laid his head on Yibo's chest. The way the liquid burst out when he bit into the chocolate was so addictive!

Yibo frowned, realising Xiao Zhan's cheeks were red and his eyes were hazy. Yibo's eyes sharpened as he glanced around. Did someone try drugging his bunny?

"Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan pursed his lips and kissed Yibo's lips before giggling to himself. Yibo was stunned. He licked his lips and found a slight alcohol taste.

Yibo called the waitress over and asked what chocolates they were. The waitress replied "It's our special chocolate ball filled with 10 different flavours and brands of highly concentrated hard liquor."

Yibo looked at Zhan. Thinking of it... He had never seen Zhan drinking alocohol before. "Zhan?" Yibo called out but Xiao Zhan only giggled in response.

"... You're drunk" Yibo confirmed but Xiao Zhan who sat on Yibo's lap straightened his chest proudly with hands on his hips and said word by word "I'm! Not! Drunk!"

Xiao Zhan nodded to himself in acknowledgment but suddenly started frowning deeply. Xiao Zhan then looked at Yibo with realisation in his eyes.

"I know! I know! You're drunk! You're the drunk one!" Xiao Zhan laughed at Yibo and clapped, praising himself.

"Oh, my poor drunk Bo Bo, let me take care of you. You just can't take care of yourself" Xiao Zhan sighed but giggled as he got off Yibo's lap and reached to remove his pants.

Yibo was surprised. How could he not get hard from a cute, drunk Zhan on his lap? But drunk Zhan is a horny Zhan too?

Yibo could only hold Xiao Zhan and carry him as he quickly went up to his VIP hotel room. This place is owned by Wang Bodyguards, hence the top level which had two huge rooms is specially kept for him and his brother whenever they had business deals or events here.

*I have no idea what to name their company so I'll just call it Wang Bodyguards 😅