28

For the past three weeks, all Xiao Zhan had been doing was flipping through wedding venues, looking at wedding suits, making a list of what food to include.

Mr Xiao grumbled that it was too early for them to be getting married but he was happy and relieved seeing how Yibo loves his son and how happy his son is.

Sinve Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng were getting married too, they decided to hold the wedding together. Hence, the four of them are sitting together, discussing.

Suddenly, Zhuo Cheng felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Fuck! I really think that $50K engagement ring has not been pooped out yet!" Zhuo Cheng groaned.

Xiao Zhan laughed hard, falling on the floor and still laughing crazily. Hai Kuan lightly chuckled and pulled Zhuo Cheng up. "I'll bring Cheng to the doctor. We'll meet another day"

When they entered the car, Zhuo Cheng saw Hai Kuan controlling his laughter and smacked his head. "It's your fault! It's all your fault! Who asked you to put such an expensive ring in food!"

Hai Kuan lightly pouted as he drove to the hospital "Babe, it's a very popular way of proposing!" Hai Kuan grabbed Zhuo Cheng's hand and held it tightly, giving the back of his hand a kiss.

"I actually had a few wild ideas! Like, proposing while fucking you and then we can go for more rounds, or proposing to you in the middle of a very crowded shopping mall, or..."

"Shut up!" A red faced Zhuo Cheng barked at Hai Kuan, interrupting him. "Who would propose while fucking! And if you proposed in front of so many people... I would have chopped your head off!"

"I know, babe... So I settled with hiding the ring in the dessert..." Hai Kuan pouted and blinked at Zhuo Cheng, giving the back of his hand a kiss.

"Y-You... Ahhh... J-Just drive!" Zhuo Cheng could not stand Hai Kuan's cute pleading pouting look and blushed.

Hence, the two went to the hospital and took a scan for the ring. After the scan, Zhuo Cheng came out, grit his teeth and stomped on Hai Kuan's foot. "O-Ow! Babe! It hurts!"

Zhuo Cheng snickered and cupped Hai Kuan's face, kissing him. Hai Kuan immediately kiss back, making the short boy in front of them scurry away.

"That fucking male nurse is fucking hitting on you with his fucking disgusting smile!" Zhuo Cheng hissed and cursed after seeing the male nurse running away.

Hai Kuan laughed hard "Babe, you don't know. He wanted my number but I told him I am engaged with my one and only."

"Hmph! That better be!" Zhuo Cheng muttered. Hai Kuan felt that Zhuo Cheng was so cute and kissed him when they were suddenly interrupted by the male nurse from before.

"S-Sorry to disturb, s-sirs... T-This way please" The male nurse embarrassedly brought them to the doctor's ward.

Once the two sat down, the doctor only smiled and said "Congratulations", making Zhuo Cheng snarl.

"Congratulations? You quack of a doctor! You said the ring will be flushed out! It's been a month but now my stomach hurts!" Zhuo Cheng stood up and raised his voice.

"Babe, calm down" Hai Kuan said, earning a glare from Zhuo Cheng. Ultimately, it was Hai Kuan's fault. Hai Kuan could only keep quiet.

Zhuo Cheng saw Hai Kuan looking down and sighed, sitting back down. Zhuo Cheng pulled Hai Kuan's ear and bit on the lobe of his ear, hissing "It's all your fault", making a certain part of Hai Kuan twitch.

Hai Kuan smiled happily and held Zhuo Cheng's hand. The doctor who had enough of their lovey interaction showed the scan to them. "Congratulations, you're three months pregnant"

Before the couple could overcome their shock and become lovey dovey, the doctor hurriedly continued.

"The nurse will provide you a list of do's and dont's since you're a special male who can get pregnant. You may leave now."

The doctor hurriedly got the nurse to pull the stunned couple out. Zhuo Cheng blinked. "Fuck... My ears have gone bad? Or am I still dreaming? Or is this another prank?"

"B-B-B-B-Babe... BABE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Hai Kuan screamed. "It's my fault! I'm the one who made you pregnant! It was me!" Hai Kuan shouted happily and proudly.

Hai Kuan fussed over Zhuo Cheng, immediately bringing him to sit and patting his tummy a few times, asking countless questions, touching him everywhere.

Zhuo Cheng felt his vein popping and slapped his hand over Hai Kuan's mouth. "Enough. I understand. My ears aren't bad, I'm not dreaming, this is not a prank. Instead, the doctor here is a shitty quack!"

"Let's go to another doctor!" Zhuo Cheng said but Hai Kuan was staring at the scan. "Babe! Our child!" Hai Kuan stared with teary eyes, making Zhuo Cheng's heart thump.

Zhuo Cheng also looked at the scanned picture and very vaguely saw an outline of a very tiny baby. Very tiny. Maybe the size of a bean?

Zhuo Cheng stared at it, unknowingly even snatching the scan over. Hai Kuan could not control his face, a wide handsome smile could not be wiped off as he watched Zhuo Cheng staring hard at the scanned picture.

Hai Kuan hugged Zhuo Cheng who was still staring at the scan and kissed his forehead. "Thank you, Cheng, thank you"

Zhuo Cheng's face felt hot hearing Hai Kuan's words. This man is getting too sweet for him! Zhuo Cheng kept the baby picture safely in his pocket and looked at Hai Kuan.

Zhuo Cheng's heart skipped many beats as they stared at each other. He grabbed Hai Kuan's face, kissing him, which Hai Kuan immediately kissed back.

Suddenly, the same male nurse's fake cough disturbed them. "S-Sirs... T-This way please.." The nurse squeaked out, too embarrassed.

Zhuo Cheng glanced at the male unhappily but seeing how Hai Kuan held his waist and kept staring at him with love, Zhuo Cheng felt happy and arrogantly followed the male nurse.