48

Yibo called Mr Xiao to ask about Zhan but who knew that he heard a thud and the phone hung up. Yibo was puzzled but decided to ask his brother.

Meanwhile, in Xiao Mansion, when Mr Xiao heard Yibo's words, he had stumbled backwards and weakly collapsed onto his sofa.

"My poor baby Zhan Zhan... He is turning into a mother... My poor baby..." Mr Xiao mumbled and repeated while in a daze.

Meanwhile, after Hai Kuan heard what he said, he kept a little quiet before chuckling. "Congratulations, brother. A-Cheng and I will head over now"

Hence, Yibo was left confused when his brother hung up on him too. Yibo could only wait as he went back to Xiao Zhan.

As usual, Yibo spooned Xiao Zhan and endured the torturous pain from below. He can't help but get hard! But he can't not hug his Xiao Zhan either!

Just then, Xiao Zhan wiggled his ass which made Yibo even harder. Yibo sighed and decided to go to the toilet but Xiao Zhan turned around and stopped him.

"Seems like my little Bo Bo is very energetic and awake?" Xiao Zhan whispered and giggled which made Yibo's ear turned red.

"Zhan..." Yibo called out with helplessness, yet filled with lust and longing. Xiao Zhan squealed to himself as he climbed on Yibo, kissing him.

"Your Zhan Zhan has taken a good nap and have decided to reward you!" Xiao Zhan proudly declared as the hard rod seemed to grow bigger and poked him deeper.

Xiao Zhan wiggled his ass teasingly, grinding against Yibo. Yibo forgot about everything and could only think of his Zhan.

You can't blame Yibo. Sex was their everyday activity. Suddenly reducing their daily activity and not having done it for a whole week, Yibo had a huge longing for his wife!

Yibo pounced on a giggling, teasing Xiao Zhan and the two finally had their pleasuring time after a full week of abstinence.

Meanwhile, Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng who came over excitedly felt a cold bucket splashing over them. "Fucking 24/7 when he already has a baby! Shameless!" Zhuo Cheng hissed and stomped his feet, annoyed.

Hai Kuan helplessly chuckled and decided that they should pick Mr Xiao up to tell the two clueless dummies about their condition.

Reaching Xiao mansion, Hai Kuan andZhuo Cheng were surprised. "Uncle! What brings you here?" Hai Kuan asked.

Xiao Xingchen blushed, especially when Xue Yang pulled his waist with a smirk "You think you youngsters are the only one enjoying yourselves?"

"Watch your words!" Xiao Xingchen hissed. What kind of explanantion is that? Xue Yang chuckled "I have successfully caught Mr Xiao in the palm of my hand"

"Congratulations..." Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng said as they watched their Uncle Xue teasing their blushing Uncle Xiao.

"What brings you here?" Xue Yang asked. He had wanted to spend some happy and pleasuring alone time with Xiao Xingchen.

"Ah! Uncle! Zhan is pregnant!" Zhuo Cheng pulled Mr Xiao's arm. "Let's go tell those 2 clueless fools who still don't know!"

"Yes! That son-in-law of mine had so quickly made his moves on my poor Zhan, devouring him and placing his seeds inside. Unforgivable!" Mr Xiao nodded and followed.

"Babe! You're pregnant too! Be careful!" Hai Kuan immediately ran after them while Xue Yang also caught up and pulled Xingchen into the backseat with him.

Reaching Yibo and Xiao Zhan's house, the two were still shamelessly exploring their room, clueless about Zhan being pregnant and even more clueless that there are 4 people waiting for them!

In the end, Yibo stopped after Xiao Zhan had fell asleep and washed up, preparing to get supper for the both of them.

However, Yibo was startled when he saw 4 gloomy faced humans in his living room. "D-Dad?... Uncle?... Brother? Brother-in-law?"

Yibo gulped and hurriedly went back to his room to wake Xiao Zhan up and carried the half asleep Xiao Zhan who insisted on sitting on his lap.

"What brings you all here?" Xiao Zhan yawned and snuggled against the crook of Yibo's neck, feeling very sleepy.

Mr Xiao felt his vein popping and started scolding them for fucking too much, especially glaring at Yibo.

"..." Yibo who was neglected for a full week and finally managed to eat his wife was left speechless. Is one session a week too much?

The scolding went on for a long time. Zhuo Cheng even joined Mr Xiao in scolding the two. Hai Kuan could only helplessly tell him to calm down and not get too agitated.

Meanwhile, Xue Yang simply chuckled and enjoyed the drama. Yibo felt wronged while Xiao Zhan lazily snuggled against Yibo, ignoring the ramblings in his ear.

"Y-You brat! You dare sleep while I'm scolding you! You've become naughtier!" Mr Xiao felt his blood pressure exploding.

"Z-Zhan... Wake up for a little..." Yibo helplessly said as he lightly shook Xiao Zhan. It would be bad if he incurred Mr Xiao's wrath!

"Bo Bo, I'm so sleepy! Aren't you tired too? We went at it for quite long after all..." Xiao Zhan mumbled as he dozed off, his words making Mr Xiao stumble back and almost fainting.

Xue Yang smoothly held Xiao Xingchen who collapsed into his arms while Hai Kuan held back Zhuo Cheng who was busy shouting.

Yibo had a light blush with helplessness written all over his face. "Uncles, brother, what are you all here for?" Yibo asked, or the house would never have any peace.

However, when Yibo asked this question, Mr Xiao who was reminded of what he came for fainted while Zhuo Cheng busily rolled his eyes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED ZHAN GE ❤