22

Mr Xiao's eyebrow twitched when he saw Xiao Zhan holding his back and limping while coming down the stairs, only to be princess carried by Yibo.

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan to the dining table for lunch. Mr Xiao gripped his fork tightly. "I said no sex before marriage!"

"W-We didn't!" Xiao Zhan cried out, feeling wronged. He wanted to have sex with Yibo but did not because of his father, yet his father was claiming that they did!

"Really?" Mr Xiao asked and Xiao Zhan nodded his head furiously as replied "Really."

"You two didn't have sex?" Mr Xiao asked and Xiao Zhan nodded "We didn't!"

"Are you sure?" Mr Xiao asked again and Xiao Zhan nodded again "Very sure!"

"Then what were you two doing this morning?" Mr Xiao asked and Xiao Zhan blushed shyly "We were thigh fucking..."

"You two had sex!" Mr Xiao slammed the table as he stood up and Xiao Zhan gasped as he covered his mouth and also stood up.

"We only had blowjobs and a thigh fuck, we didn't have sex!" Xiao Zhan retorted but Mr Xiao wanted to faint. "A blowjob too?!"

Xiao Zhan pressed his lips together before softly saying "Dad? Is it too late to say that I overslept?"

"Y-You silly boy!" Mr Xiao roared and Xiao Zhan jumped up, immediately hiding behind Yibo.

Mr Xiao who saw Yibo, went up to him "Yibo, I told you no sex before marriage. Are you disrespecting me and doing as you two wish?!"

"Uncle, of course we respect you. We did not go all the way, and I definitely have not taken your son's virginity" Yibo said.

Mr Xiao's eyebrow twitched "You're still lying to me? Zhan was clearly limping!" Mr Xiao huffed in anger.

"That was because I slipped in the bathtub!" Xiao Zhan's head popped out from beside Yibo before he continued whining.

"Dad! You should have asked that from the start! Then I would not have said anything!" Xiao Zhan whined regretfully.

"You...! If I didn't ask, I wouldn't have known! No thigh fucking!" Mr Xiao shouted and stormed back to his room, embarrassed that he had to spout those two words.

"Dad!" Xiao Zhan whined as he watched his father storm away but the next moment, his eyes lit up as he tugged Yibo's shirt "Bo Bo! We can still do blowjobs!"

"No blowjobs either!" Mr Xiao shouted before slamming his door close. Why did he feel like his son was the one ruining Yibo's innocence?

Xiao Zhan whined and pouted, stomping his feet. He was too excited and said it too loudly, allowing his father to hear it.

Xiao Zhan regretfully looked at Yibo's clothed crotch before patting it sadly but the next moment, his eyes lit up.

"Bo Bo! We can still jerk off!" Xiao Zhan whispered loudly in Yibo's ear and giggled to himself for being so smart.

Yibo could only helplessly chuckle and rub Xiao Zhan's head while looking at him lovingly. Why is Xiao Zhan so cute?

"Naughty" Yibo whispered but Xiao Zhan heard it and jumped on Yibo "You're the naughty pervert! You're naughty! And a pervert! Not me!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he lightly knocked Yibo's head a few times.

Yibo only chuckled and brought Xiao Zhan to the dining table. Yibo watched Xiao Zhan eat and smiled "Want to go on a date later?"

Xiao Zhan froze before nodding his head while gobbling his food. Finished gulping down his food, Xiao Zhan stood up. "I'll go change now! Bo Bo, you hurry too!"

Yibo couldn't help but laugh seeing Xiao Zhan run back to his room. They then went to the nearby mall after getting ready.

"Does your butt not hurt anymore?" Yibo asked, seeing the way Xiao Zhan jumped, ran and moved about.

"Aw! My butt hurts!" Xiao Zhan who remembered his injury complained loudly, attracting attention from a man who started staring at him.

Yibo felt the gaze and immediately stared at the man, hiding Xiao Zhan behind him. Yibo and the man then started an intense staring battle.

"STOP STARING AT HIM!" Xiao Zhan who popped up between the two shouted in Yibo's face.

He had been touched when Yibo came forward but he disliked how Yibo stared at the other man for so long.

"Zhan?" Yibo was a little confused but before his mind could wander, Xiao Zhan sandwiched his face in his palms.

"You can only stare at me" Xiao Zhan whined cutely, making Yibo show a small smile. "Yes, only you" Yibo pecked Xiao Zhan's lips.

Xiao Zhan blushed and giggled, then continued pulling Yibo's hand as they walked around, completely ignoring and forgetting about the man from before.

"I want ice-cream!" Xiao Zhan pouted cutely and Yibo was convinced in less than a milli-second, immediately heading towards the ice-cream shop.

Xiao Zhan immediately went up to the window counter and drooled at the ice-creams. Yibo chuckled and ordered.

"Zhan" Yibo called while holding the ice-cream. Xiao Zhan turned and when he saw his handsome Yibo with 2 cups of double-scoop ice-cream in his hands, he pouted.

"Bo Bo... Double scoop? Can you at least get me a triple scoop?" Xiao Zhan pouted and blinked cutely.

"It's all yours" Yibo raised a brow and Xiao Zhan's pout immediately disappeared. "Oh! Bo Bo! I love you so much!" Xiao Zhan ran and jumped on Yibo, wrapping his limbs around him and giving him kisses all over his face.

Yibo carefully held the two cups in one hand and the other lifted Xiao Zhan's butt as he walked to the nearby table while his monster kissing bunny kissed him all over his face.