12

During lunch, Xiao Zhan was staring at his food with dreamy eyes and a foolish smile. Mr Xiao frowned and shook him.

"Zhan! Why are you staring at your food like that?" Mr Wang asked, since Xiao Zhan would usually gulp down anything in front of him.

Xiao Zhan snapped out of it and frowned when Yibo's face became a plate of spaghetti. Xiao Zhan looked up and saw Yibo handsomely eating his food.

Xiao Zhan then dreamily stared at Yibo with a silly smile. Mr Xiao frowned "Yibo? Is Zhan sick in the head?"

Right before lunch, Mr Xiao kept thanking and apologising to Yibo. Yibo said it was his job and told Mr Xiao to call him Yibo instead of Mr Wang.

Yibo shook his head. Mr Xiao was about to say something when his phone rang. "Yibo, help me make sure Zhan finish his food. I have to work for a bit"

Yibo nodded and watched as Mr Xiao left. He then looked at Zhan and smiled. How cute. Yibo went over and picked Xiao Zhan up, making Xiao Zhan snap out of his dream.

"What are you doing!" Xiao Zhan gasped. Yibo sat down and placed him on his lap. "You were staring so much so I made it easier for you by coming closer"

"S-Shameless!" Xiao Zhan blushed and Yibo simply smiled as he scooped up the noodles and fed Xiao Zhan who obediently ate it while still staring at Yibo.

After that, they both went to Xiao Zhan's room. Xiao Zhan frowned "Can you stop standing there like a bodyguard?"

"I am a bodyguard" Yibo replied which made Xiao Zhan pout and huff "You're my boyfriend!"

"Yes, I am" Yibo broke a smile which made Xiao Zhan blush. "You must get punished... For thinking of not confessing to me. After that... You can punish me too..."

Yibo was amused. "What's my punishment?" Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up "Do everything I say for a week! And be my bodyguard! Not Wolf or Fox!"

"Okay" Yibo nodded which made Xiao Zhan jump from the bed. Xiao Zhan approached Yibo slowly and hesitantly. He took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around Yibo.

Yibo smiled and hugged Xiao Zhan back, kissing him on the forehead, which made Xiao Zhan squeal and bury his head in Yibo's chest.

"Bo Bo, take me to the rabbit field" Xiao Zhan said as he laid his chin against Yibo's chest. Yibo swooped Xiao Zhan up in bridal style.

"Hold tight" Yibo said and he jumped out of the window and reached the rabbit field in not time.

"My boyfriend is amazing~" Xiao Zhan praised, awed by Yibo. Yibo let a proud smirk show on his face as he placed Xiao Zhan down.

They then spent the day at the rabbit field with Xiao Zhan on Yibo's lap and the rabbits surrounding them.

They spent their time there till the sun set and headed back for dinner. After dinner, Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo to his room.

Tucking both of them in his bed, Xiao Zhan cuddled against Yibo. "Bo Bo, it's time for Question and Answer. First question, how old are you?"

"24" Yibo replied with a smile and Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped "My boyfriend is so capable. 24 years old and already a CEO"

Yibo was not one to be proud of himself but he couldn't help and smile when Xiao Zhan continued praising him.

"How many... How many people did you like before me" Xiao Zhan asked with a pout which made Yibo smile "Not much"

"How many!" Xiao Zhan huffed and Yibo thought "Hmmm... 100? 150? I can't count"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and he pushed Yibo aside, turning away. "Y-You can go back to your room now."

Yibo hovered over Xiao Zhan to look at his face and saw him pouting while sulking. Yibo hugged him. "Zhan, you're so cute. I never dated anyone before. I told you that."

"Never date doesn't mean you don't have someone you like" Xiao Zhan continued sulking while enjoying Yibo's hug.

Yibo smiled "I haven't liked anyone or felt this way before. You're special. You're the first and the only, Zhan"

Xiao Zhan smiled and blushed, liking the way Yibo continued saying sweet things. "Have you said this to anyone else before?"

"Of course not" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan turned with a smile, kissing Yibo on his lips. "Then Bo Bo... Do you like me or love me?"

Yibo only stared at Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan gulp nervously. Yibo smiled and stroke Xiao Zhan's cheek.

"Love. I love you. You're special to me and I know you are the only one for me. I want to stay by you and protect you from everything. I love you, Zhan."

Xiao Zhan smiled and pounced on Yibo, kissing him. Yibo kissed back and soon, led the kiss as he entered Xiao Zhan's mouth and played around.

They kissed passionately with Xiao Zhan's hands resting on Yibo's shoulder while Yibo hugged Zhan tightly, wrapping his arms around his small waist.

"Time to sleep" Yibo said as he broke the kiss. Xiao Zhan blushed and hugged Yibo tightly "Y-You're hard."

"Mn. You should let me go before something happens" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip for a while, then looked up with a blush. "What if I want something to happen?"