31

"Zhuo Cheng! I heard that Kuan Ge fucked you for 26 hours straight!" Xiao Zhan whisper yelled to Zhuo Cheng as they got ready for their husbands to pick them up.

"Who told you that?!" Zhuo Cheng hissed and blushed. "Bo Bo did, but don't worry! I'll make sure Yibo and I go for 30 hours straight!" Xiao Zhan said proudly.

Zhuo Cheng smirked and rolled his eyes "As if Yibo has more stamina then Kuan Ge" Xiao Zhan huffed, pouted and jumped up "Of course he has!"

Zhuo Cheng scoffed "I'm sure you can't even take 3 rounds" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes "I've been training these days!"

Zhuo Cheng burst out laughing. "Training! Zhan, I don't think you'll have enough stamina... Besides, we fucked for 26 hours. That's a world record!"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes "Yea, your 26 hours is the world record because Yibo and I have not done it! You wait and see!"

"You won't break our fucking record!" Zhuo Cheng said and Xiao Zhan puffed out his chest. "We'll break your fucking record with our fucking record!"

Yibo and Hai Kuan who arrived, stood by the door with red ears. Mr Xiao trembled and held onto the door. Taking a few deep breaths, he shouted "Zhan! Cheng! Language!"

The two jumped in fright but turning around, they both saw their handsome husbands and drooled. So handsome...

Xiao Zhan ran and jumped on Yibo. "Wang Yibo! Tonight we must break their 26 hours fucking record!" while Zhuo Cheng went up to Hai Kuan. "Wang Hai Kuan, tonight, we'll make a new record!"

Yibo and Hai Kuan could only gulp, looking at each other. Of course, they don't mind trying to break the records, but won't their wives wake up screaming at them for breaking their backs?

Especially Yibo who stared at his cute pouting Zhan. "Zhan, we're virgins... It's our first time..." Yibo whispered and Xiao Zhan nodded. "Yes! Our first time! Make it last forever!"

Yibo gulped while Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes and Hai Kuan chuckled. Mr Xiao clutched onto his chest, imaginary blood dripping out of his chest. "Their innocence... Oh god..."

They then headed to the wedding venue. "Ah, Hai Kuan, Yibo, you two are finally here" A man in suit welcomed them.

"Uncle" The two greeted which made Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng look at each other before greeting him too "Uncle"

The older man chuckled and greeted them, but his eyes landed on the man behind. He cleared his throat "This is...?"

"This is my dad!" Xiao Zhan smiled and pushed his dad forward. Mr Xue smirked "Nice to meet you, I am Xue Yang, the younger brother of Hai Kuan and Yibo's mother" Mr Xiao only nodded and accepted the handshake "Xiao XingChen, Zhan's father"

"Well, let's go in and get ready" Mr Xue smiled, only letting go after Mr Xiao tried to wriggle his hands away.

Mr Xue turned and led the way with the two couples following him, while Mr Xiao looked at his hand. Why did he feel weird when Mr Xue held his hand? And why did Mr Xue shake his hand for so long?

The marriage ceremony went well, with both couples walking the carpet and saying their vows, exchanging their rings.

The only embarrassing thing was when Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng suddenly brought up their "fucking challenge" and shamelessly screamed about how long they will go for.

Mr Xiao almost fainted but a smirking Mr Xue fanned him and tried to calm him down. Mr Xiao also teared up seeing his baby so in love with Yibo and Mr Xue took the chance to wipe his tears and hold his hand.

After the wedding, the four immediately left for their honeymoon on a small island. "Dad, don't miss me too much, I will come back with many grandchildren for you!" Xiao Zhan shouted and waved excitedly.

Mr Xiao could only bitterly send his son on his honeymoon. It's still too early for his precious baby Zhan to have sex!

"Don't worry, Zhan is in good hands" Mr Xue stroked Mr Xiao's back. Mr Xiao nodded, feeling comfortable with Mr Xue after Mr Xue had stayed with him the whole day.

Throughout the flight, Zhuo Cheng had mood swings, making a fuss here and there, but Hai Kuan skillfully handled them. And when Zhuo Cheng became horny, Hai Kuan brought him away.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and huffed. "Zhuo Cheng has so many mood swings now!" Yibo smiled "Ge told me it is normal. It is called pregnancy hormones"

"No! Zhuo Cheng is abnormal and horny! That pregnancy hormones thing does not exist!" Xiao Zhan sulked and Yibo chuckled.

Xiao Zhan sulked more hearing a loud moan from the back of their private jet. Suddenly, he had an idea as he climbed onto Yibo's lap.

"Bo Bo... We're already married... No need to wait for night time?" Xiao Zhan shyly whispered. Yibo gulped.

"Zhan... Wait for a few more hours? Didn't you want to set a world record for our first time?" Yibo chuckled.

Xiao Zhan blushed and nodded, though he was pouting and sulking. "Fine... A few more hours... Don't stop until we hit 30 hours!"

Yibo gulped but chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan's pouty lips "Thank you for marrying me, Zhan. I love you"

Xiao Zhan blushed and lightly smacked Yibo's chest. "I love you, my Bo Bo, my CEO Bodyguard. Thank you for loving me..."