36

Hours later after their after-breakfast-sex, Xiao Zhan and Yibo fell asleep. Xiao Zhan woke up later, happily giving Yibo a kiss on the cheek before heading to the window.

"O-Ouhhh... M-My back hurts!" Xiao Zhan complained as he inched his way to the window. Xiao Zhan was about to complain even more when something caught his eyes.

"Oh!" Xiao Zhan gasped seeing Wolf grabbing Fox's hand and turning him around. "Ahh!" Xiao Zhan gasped again when Fox shrugged his hand away.

"Oooooh!" Xiao Zhan raised his brows seeing Wolf place a kiss on Fox's lips before hugging him tightly.

Fox struggled around but gave up after some time, relaxing in Wolf's embrace. The two then started making out, making Xiao Zhan gasp and giggle.

With all the sounds Xiao Zhan was making, Yibo had long been awake and just staring at his cute Zhan's reactions.

"What's so funny?" Yibo frowned, seeing Xiao Zhan take so much interest and giggle while looking out of the window.

"Bo Bo! I caught Wolf and Fox making out! This time it's real!" Xiao Zhan gasped and whispered shouted to Yibo as he waved for Yibo to come closer.

Yibo went over and held Xiao Zhan's waist and looked where he pointed. Indeed, Wolf and Fox were kissing and making out as if it was the end of the world, with Wolf even slipping his hand under Fox's shirt.

Xiao Zhan watched with interest and widened eyes, making Yibo frown. Yibo carried him and placed him on the bed.

"I was watching such a good and interesting show!" Xiao Zhan pouted and Yibo smiled "Is it more interesting than me?"

Xiao Zhan blushed and crawled to Yibo's lap, making himself comfortable. "What are you saying? Of course you are the most interesting!" Xiao Zhan shyly said.

However, a day later... "Bo Bo! You're so, so, so boring!" Xiao Zhan sighed and complained again and again. With Yibo and Hai Kuan disappearing for 3 days, they had to spare some attention on their company.

Hence, Xiao Zhan could only pout and sulk and stare at Yibo typing on his computer then talking to his computer for what felt like YEARS.

Unable to stand it, Xiao Zhan squeezed his way and sat in Yibo's lap. Hai Kuan who was in the meeting tried to hold back his laughter while Zhuo Cheng's face immediately popped up in his camera.

"Xiao! Zhan! What are you doing?! You're interrupting their business! It's only been 5 minutes! Can't you have some sense and decency?" Zhuo Cheng shouted.

Xiao Zhan pouted "It's been 5 minutes already?! That's too long! It's our honeymoon! Besides, I haven't opened my mouth yet and you scolded me! You're the one disturbing them!"

"What did you say?!" Zhuo Cheng shouted. Hence, before their meeting could even officially start, Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan started yelling at each other over the screen.

Hai Kuan and Yibo let their wives continue quarelling while they sent a message to instruct their subordinates.

"Zhan, want to go out?" Yibo interrupted the two's quarrel after he finished sending his instructions. Xiao Zhan immediately closed the laptop and faced Yibo.

"Finally! Bo Bo! I have been waiting for years just for you to be free!" Xiao Zhan shook his head with a sigh, making Yibo chuckle.

They went out for a walk when suddenly, a female came towards them, asking Yibo for his number while batting her lids furiously.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "Excuse you, old lady, do you need to see a doctor? You seem to have problems with your eyelids. If you can't control it, all your fake eyelashes will fall off soon!"

The young woman gasp in shock and horror. "H-How rude of you! Brat!" Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and stood with crossed arms, smirking proudly.

"Indeed, I am rude and a brat! But, can you even give Daddy the slightest bit of pleasure? Daddy only needs to hear my voice to cum!" Xiao Zhan lifted his chin and said.

"Y-You s-shameless!" The young woman hissed and stomped away. Xiao Zhan giggled proudly and turned to Yibo, then sighed and shook his head with a sigh.

"How tiring. Hubby, there are so many insects around you! I want to squash and shoo them all away in one go!" Xiao Zhan huffed and pouted.

Yibo laughed, feeling happy and proud. Such a cute and sassy wife to help him fend off all these people.

But his cute and sassy wife did not know that as they walked, his eyes had been busy shooting daggers at anyone who was eyeing his wife.

Just then, a tall and handsome man appeared in front of them. Yibo immediately glared in wary, but the man ignored it.

"Hey handsome, would you like to grab a drink with me?" The tall and handsome man winked at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan blushed. He had always been called cute but finally, a hot stranger appeared and called him handsome!

Yibo softly growled and held Xiao Zhan's waist, pulling him close. "Sorry, my wife would not like to grab a drink with you"

Xiao Zhan blushed harder at Yibo's actions and words and giggled to himself before speaking to the tall and handsome man. "Are the drinks free?"

"Of course! It's all on me!" The man said, ignoring Yibo who felt like kicking this man and send him flying out of Earth.

"What time should we grab a drink?" Xiao Zhan smiled and the man excitedly replied "8pm?" which made Yibo frown at Xiao Zhan.