43

By the time Yibo and Xiao Zhan came out of his office, the meeting had long been disbanded. Hai Kuan and Zhuo Cheng had already gone home and came back as it is the next day.

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes when he saw Xiao Zhan. "Shameless! Too shameless!" Zhuo Cheng couldn't help but hissed.

Xiao Zhan stuck his tongue out at Zhuo Cheng while Hai Kuan and Yibo talked. Zhuo Cheng sighed "How long did your actually fuck in your new home?"

Xiao Zhan gasped and jumped up. Zhuo Cheng widened his eyes in shock. "What's with that reaction?! You haven't fucked in your new home? You haven't been to your new home? It's been a week!"

"No..." Xiao Zhan pouted "We went back to Xiao Mansion and fucked there, then went to a hotel for dinner and ended up fucking there, then we got in the car and fucked there, then there was this emergency meeting and we fucked here..."

"Zhan, language. No vulgarities." Yibo said while stroking Xiao Zhan's head and Xiao Zhan replied by slightly sticking his tongue out.

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes "Okay, I got it. You've fucked everywhere but your marital home."

Xiao Zhan pouted and hugged Yibo, burying his face in Yibo's arms "Daddy, heard that? You naughty horny beast, breeding me everywhere but our home"

Hearing the word "breeding", Yibo's ears turned red. Hai Kuan also got shy and immediately hugged his pregnant husband who was about to throw punches and kicks.

"You shameless person! Using such a shameless word! You shameless brat!" Zhuo Cheng shouted while being dragged away by his husband who was worried for his blood pressure.

Xiao Zhan looked up at Yibo and held in a giggle as he blinked innocently. "Daddy? Did I use the wrong word? Didn't you say no vulgarities?"

"Naughty" Yibo pinched Xiao Zhan's nose. Xiao Zhan giggled and grinded his hips against Yibo's. "Bo Bo is naughtier"

Xiao Zhan hurriedly pulled Yibo into his room and locked the door, then grinned and knelt down as he tugged Yibo's pants down.

"Really too naughty" Xiao Zhan sighed and shook his head, acting like he was helpless when Yibo was the helpless one. His wife seems to be horny again?

Xiao Zhan licked his lips before kissing Yibo's cock, then licking and sucking it, each part turning Yibo on.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and Yibo's breath hitched but Xiao Zhan ignored it. He already locked the door! There is nothing to worry about!

However, Xiao Zhan did not realise that the moans he made while sucking Yibo shamelessly exposed what the two were doing...

"B-Boss Wang?" An embarrassed voice asked. "Speak" Yibo choked out. He had mouthed to Xiao Zhan to stop but Xiao Zhan mischeviously pushed his cock deeper into his throat.

"T-There is an emergency meeting" The voice replied. "Mn, I'll be there soon" Yibo replied and the man walked away.

"Zhan... We should stop... There is an emergency meeting" Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's hair, but Xiao Zhan refused.

Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist and pushed his mouth further, mumbling "Not yet", then continued moaning.

Xiao Zhan bobbed his head back and forth, and Yibo who was close thrusted his hips back and forth, finally releasing deep in Xiao Zhan's throat.

Xiao Zhan gulped and stood up, hooking his arms around Yibo's neck. "Did you enjoy it?" Xiao Zhan winked.

Yibo blushed and got hard again. How could he not with his wife seducing him! How could he?! It is simply impossible!