18

"I'm out!" Xiao Zhan jumped out of the car and screamed when they arrived at the mall. Yibo chuckled and ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmmm... Hotpot?" Xiao Zhan mumbled. Wolf's and Fox's eyes almost popped out. Hotpot?

"Alright" Yibo said and Wolf and Fox almost fainted. Xiao Zhan excitedly hugged Yibo's arm. "I love you!"

Yibo smiled. "I love you too" Yibo said while ruffling Xiao Zhan's hair which made Xiao Zhan blush. Wolf and Fox had fainted.

Of course, they could not afford to faint for more than a milisecond. They then headed to a hotpot restaurant which opens in the morning.

After Xiao Zhan ate his fill, he was leaning against Yibo. "I'm too full to move" Xiao Zhan sighed while rubbing his tummy.

"I'll carry you" Yibo said but Xiao Zhan jumped away with red cheeks. "N-No! Not in the mall" Xiao Zhan pouted.

Yibo nodded as he pulled Xiao Zhan onto his lap, which made Xiao Zhan widen his eyes with a questioning face.

"Rest before going" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan smiled, resting his head against Yibo's shoulder as he started blabbering about different things.

Wolf and Fox sat there sweating. They didn't have pink flowers, blissful aura, or love around them. They were not surrounded with happiness.

Instead, they were surrounded by the hot heat steaming from the hotpots and had to go through the torture of watching a lovely couple flirting and their boss's weird actions.

Xiao Zhan snickered seeing their expressions. Wolf and Fox wants to tag along? He won't let them be happy!

"Bo Bo, it's hot, but I'm too full to move" Xiao Zhan whined. He glanced at Wolf and Fox. "Wolf, Fox, aren't you going to move further away? You're making it hotter"

Wolf and Fox's jaw dropped. The fan was already facing Xiao Zhan and their boss! They could barely feel anything! Moving futher would also make then closer to the hotpot boiling from the next table.

Xiao Zhan frowned and pouted seeing their jaw dropped but not doing anything. Yibo glanced at them and they quickly moved further away.

Xiao Zhan smiled happily as he cuddled closely against Yibo, not at all bothering to show how "hot" he feels.

By the time Xiao Zhan was very satisfied, Wolf and Fox had already turned into boiled lobsters. "Let's go" Xiao Zhan jumped about and Yibo stood up "Mn"

Yibo watched as Wolf and Fox were drained, simply by sitting in a hotpot restaurant. Yibo shook his head. Looks like he should introduce heat training to his guards.

Xiao Zhan then went on a shopping spree. It was a beautiful scene, with a cute boy and a cold, handsome, rich man walking hand-in-hand, followed by two bodyguards carrying heaps of shopping bags.

They passed by an arcade and Xiao Zhan stopped, staring with wide, twinkling eyes. "Let's go" Yibo pulled him.

Xiao Zhan pouted and was about to whine when Yibo pulled him into the arcade. Xiao Zhan jumped on Yibo in happiness, hugging him tight and kissing him all over.

Yibo smiled and carried him in but Xiao Zhan jumped off to run to the different machines.

Yibo ordered Fox to exchange a few bills worth of tokens, making Fox grumble while walking to the counter.

Fox looked at the bills in his hands when paying and his eyes almost popped. Their boss handes him a few USD$100 bills!

Fox's eyebrow twitched. But he topped the card up with the money and returned to them. Seeing Xiao Zhan excitedly flipping the card around, Fox could not help but lean against Wolf.

"The card there which our little boss is flipping around, costs USD$600" Fox whispered to Wolf. Wolf failed to maintain his poker face.

Fox looked at Wolf's shocked face and nodded his face. Indeed, it was his boss that was abnormal, spending USD$600 on an arcade at once.

Xiao Zhan had a taste of all the games in the arcade, 'proudly' defeating his great and perfect boyfriend.

Well, if they played racing games, Xiao Zhan would either distract Yibo or pout and whine when he is losing and somehow, he will manage to overtake Yibo.

If they played sitting side by side, Xiao Zhan will squeeze himself on Yibo's lap in the middle of the game, effectively blocking Yibo's vision as Xiao Zhan wins the game.

Xiao Zhan happily and proudly walked to the last game, the claw machine. He looked at the soft toys in there proudly and tapped his card.

"I caught it!" Xiao Zhan screamed and jumped happily when the claw wrapped its arms around the soft toy but the moment it went up, the soft toy fell back down.

Xiao Zhan stared dumbfoundedly at it for a moment before gritting his teeth and trying again. He next few attempts were all unsuccessful.

Xiao Zhan stood staring at the machine with teary eyes and a pout. "Bo Bo! The machine bullied me!" Xiao Zhan turned and buried his face in Yibo's chest while hugging him.

Yibo smiled at the cute Xiao Zhan in his arms and pat his head. "I'll take revenge for you"

"Yes! Take revenge!" Xiao Zhan immediately released Yibo and pushed him to the machine. "Go Wang Yibo!"

"Be polite" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan grinned "Wang Yibo is Wang Yibo! Wang Yibo must first take revenge first!"

Yibo tapped the card and moved his arms skillfully. With a confident tap, a bunny was picked up. Xiao Zhan frowned when the bunny fell out of its claws.

But Xiao Zhan watched as the bunny tumbled down the other soft toys and into the hole. Wolf and Fox stared with wide eyes too.

Xiao Zhan jumped and squealed so loudly. "Go Bo Bo! Go Yibo Ge Ge! You're the best, Bo Bo! You are the most cool, most handsome, most awesome and the most perfect!"

Yibo smiled proudly at the cheers Xiao Zhan gave him and tapped the card again, getting another soft toy. The amount of times he tapped the card was the amount of soft toys they won.

Wolf and Fox stared with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. How could their boss be this perfect at everything he does? Their boss had probably won quite a bit of his money back.

But they frowned even more since they knew that they would be the ones carrying the soft toys back.

Xiao Zhan jumped on Yibo and bombarded his face with kisses. "You're the best! My CEO Bodyguard" Xiao Zhan giggled, making Yibo smile and hold him in his arms.