26

Yibo chuckled as he watched Xiao Zhan gulping down his food. "Eat slowly" Yibo reminded and pat Xiao Zhan's back, feeling like he can watch this scene for his whole life.

"Itsch sho yummy!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and gulped down his food. Yibo could only shake his head and pour water for him.

"Zhan, you're such a big and terribly messy eater, but," Yibo decided it was a good time and paused, about to take the ring box out when Xiao Zhan choked.

"W-What's wrong?" Yibo shoved the ring box back and quickly pat Xiao Zhan's back. Xiao Zhan coughed a few times with teary eyes.

"Now you're saying I'm a fat, greedy person? You don't like the way I eat? You think I eat too much?" Xiao Zhan huffed with teary eyes.

"N-No, I mean... I..." Yibo stuttered and Xiao Zhan covered his mouth. "Wang Yibo! You should keep your mouth shut!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed before angrily stuffing food into his mouth.

Yibo kept insulting him and picking out his bad points today! Xiao Zhan knows he isn't perfect but he does not like hearing Yibo suddenly picking out all his faults!

Yibo internally sighed. Was he doing such a bad job at proposing? He has already failed to say what he wanted to 3 times!

Yibo saw Xiao Zhan still pouting after the dinner and held his hand. Xiao Zhan widened his eyes in surprise. Yibo smiled "Let's go, I'll bring you to have some fun"

Xiao Zhan blushed, shyly nodding and following Yibo while he kept glancing at their interlocked hands.

Yibo brought Xiao Zhan to a nearby night market. The two of them smiled as they had fun playing all kind of games and won all kind of things.

After spending a very fun time, Yibo decided to bring Xiao Zhan to an ice-cream shop to try proposing again.

They bought ice-cream and ate while walking to a nearby park and sat on the bench. Yibo noticed that Xiao Zhan finished his ice-cream and decided it was time.

Yibo cleared his throat and wiped cream off Xiao Zhan's lips, his other hand gripping the ring box tightly. "Zhan, you know, even though you're a spoiled brat, always so loud and..."

Xiao Zhan stood up with a frown "Wang Yibo! You don't like my voice? You don't like me being a spoiled brat? But I just am a spoiled brat with this loud voice! Why are you being so mean today!"

"Zhan, I..." Yibo stuttered and Xiao Zhan glared at him, before breaking into tears, crying while walking away. Yibo could only shove the ring box into his pocket and follow Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan..." Yibo called out. Yibo's heart squeezed seeing Xiao Zhan cry. When other people propose, their lovers cry in happiness but he haven't even finished proposing and his lover had cried in sadness and anger twice!

Xiao Zhan was still sobbing and crying but Yibo stopped walking, pulling Xiao Zhan into his embrace and hugged him tightly, patting his back. "I'm sorry" Yibo whispered and kissed the top of his head.

"Y-You're so... So mean..." Xiao Zhan cried between tears and sniffs. "I'm sorry" Yibo whispered again then said even softly "I... I just wanted to propose..."

"You just wanted to pro..." Xiao Zhan repeated his words while sniffing before suddenly lifting his face to look at Yibo in shock while shouting "P-Propose?!"

Yibo blinked, surprised at Xiao Zhan's reaction and nodded. Xiao Zhan quickly wiped his tears away.

"Okay, do it now!" Xiao Zhan smiled widely, making sure the tears are gone from his face. Yibo was about to open his mouth when Xiao Zhan gasped "Wait! Wait! Where's the ring?"

Yibo was confused with what was happening but took out the ring box. Xiao Zhan squealed in happiness seeing it. He then positioned Yibo properly on one knee, his two hands holding the ring box out.

Xiao Zhan giggled happily after he finished positioning Yibo and walked in front of Yibo "Okay! Start now!"

Yibo blinked for a moment then nodded and cleared his throat. He was about to speak when Xiao Zhan gasped and shouted for him to wait.

Yibo watched with a raised brow as Xiao Zhan dragged a few passerbys and asked them to record with his phone.

"Okay!" Xiao Zhan hopped back in front of Yibo and smiled widely, giggling "You can start proposing now!"

Yibo could only smile "Xiao Zhan, even though you are silly, goofy, spoiled brat, a troublemaker, a messy eater.."

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan screamed. "Skip all these! Aren't you proposing? Can't you use phrases such as "Despite your flaws?"

Yibo blinked, stunned before nodding and mentally slapping himself. Yeah! Why didn't he think of that.

Yibo cleared his throat again "Xiao Zhan, despite you having your flaws, I love all of them and every part of you. I love how you are so silly, how you are so cute, how you manage to eat so much and so messily. Most importantly, I want to spend my whole life with you. Will you-..."

"Yes! I will marry you!" Xiao Zhan shouted and raised his hand and was about to grab the ring box.

Yibo could only stand up and stop him with a slight chuckle, towering over him. "I'm not done, Zhan! Let me finish. Will you let me have the honour of taking you as my one and only? Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Xiao Zhan screamed and shouted, hugging Yibo so tightly. Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms tightly around Yibo's neck as they kissed.

The passerbys clapped and whistled but could not leave. Why? Because they were still holding onto Xiao Zhan's phone as the couple was so engrossed in kissing!

After what seemed like hours, the passerby could no longer take it and disturbed them, handing Xiao Zhan back his phone which had a 10 minute video, the last 6 minutes only showed the couple kissing and kissing and kissing.

Yibo slid Xiao Zhan's ring on his finger and let Xiao Zhan slid his ring on his too. Xiao Zhan smiled but suddenly pouted "Bo Bo! You could have just said four words 'Will you marry me?' and I would have shouted 'Yes!' immediately!"

Yibo chuckled, ruffling Xiao Zhan's hair and kissing his forehead before hugging him. "I just want you to know that I love who you are, what you are and the way you are."

Xiso Zhan blushed and squealed in Yibo's embrace before peeking out to steal a kiss from his lips then shyly hiding again, mumbling in Yibo's chest "I-I love you, Bo Bo!"