25

Yibo had took Xiao Zhan on a tour around his company a few times to prevent more misunderstandings. Today, Xiao Zhan who was bored after thoroughly torturing Wolf and Fox forced the two to bring him to Yibo.

Meanwhile... Yibo's new assistant brought Yibo's cup of water to him but "accidentally" spilled it on him.

"I'm sorry!" The assistant gasped and took a cloth out of her pocket and wiped at Yibo's groin.

Yibo frowned and was about to push her away when the door opened. Yibo looked up to see Xiao Zhan staring with wide, shocked eyes.

"Hands off my dick!" Xiao Zhan screamed at the woman. The woman sneered "We are so far away, are you crazy? How am I touching your dick?"

"Wang Yibo's dick is mine! Stop touching my dick!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he stormed towards them, slapping the woman's arm away.

Yibo smiled and pulled Xiao Zhan to him. The woman narrowed her eyes "How is his dick yours? I'm sure you're not the only one who have tasted it"

Xiao Zhan froze. What if he isn't... "You're the only one who have ever tasted it" A strong deep voice sounded in his ear.

Xiao Zhan looked up to see Yibo staring at him intensely and blushed. He buried his face in Yibo's chest while hugging him tightly.

He then knelt on the ground and poked at Yibo's dick. "Wake up, my little Bo Bo, I'm here!" Xiao Zhan said.

Immediately, the outline of Yibo's dick became more obvious through the pants. Xiao Zhan proudly smiled and even placed a kiss on it.

Yibo smiled while looking at Xiao Zhan and forgot about the existence of the woman standing there until Xiao Zhan reminded him.

"What are you waiting for! Wang Yibo, chase her away!" Xiao Zhan glared and shouted at Yibo, making Yibo gulp and flinch.

"As you can see, Miss, please leave. You don't have to report to work anymore" Yibo said without even glancing at the woman.

When the woman left, Yibo immediately pulled Xiao Zhan up, kissing him deeply. Xiao Zhan resisted but gave in to the kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Xiao Zhan pouted and glared at Yibo. "You let her touch my little Bo Bo!"

Yibo hugged him "If you came in 5 seconds later, she would have been on the floor, crying, about to run and never come back, with a red mark on her face and maybe a twisted hand"

"You would slap her?" Xiao Zhan gasped with widened eyes. Yibo stroke his head "How can I let anyone else touch your little Bo Bo? No matter if it is a guy or girl"

Xiao Zhan jumped onto Yibo, wrapping his legs around Yibo while cupping his face and smooching kisses on it which Yibo enjoyed.

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan to his table and let Xiao Zhan sit at the edge before lightly thrusting his hip against Xiao Zhan.

"You woke your little Bo Bo up. You should play with it for a while before letting it sleep, right?" Yibo said with his low, deep voice while thrusting against Xiao Zhan lightly.

Xiao Zhan blushed as he felt the hardness of Yibo's dick thrusting against him. "L-Little Bo Bo grew up and can play by h-himself"

Yibo shook his head and said "Your little Bo Bo only wants to play with you" before leaning in to kiss Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan could not help but wrap his legs around Yibo, twisting his hips around to rub against Yibo's cock.

They simply dry fucked on Yibo's table with Xiao Zhan grinding on Yibo's lap. Yibo shifted a particular ring box to behind his back while Xiao Zhan laid panting against his chest.

"Zhan..." Yibo called. "Hm?" Xiao Zhan lazily replied and Yibo cleared his throat. "Zhan, even though you're very naughty, playful, mischevious, silly, always causing trouble to people around you..."

Yibo was cut short by Xiao Zhan who shoved Yibo and sat up. "Wang Yibo! What do you mean?! I'm silly and a troublemaker?! You meanie!" Xiao Zhan teared up and ran away from Yibo's office.

Yibo was stunned and slowly took out the ring box "... What happened? Did I do it wrongly?" Yibo mumbled to himself, puzzled.

Yibo hurriedly ran out of his office to chase after Xiao Zhan, the ring box in his pocket. Yibo's heart clenched seeing Xiao Zhan crying.

"Shhh, don't cry" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead. Yibo waited for Xiao Zhan to stop sobbing and sniffing.

Yibo wiped Xiao Zhan's tears and cupped his cheeks. "Zhan, I wanted to say, even though you're like this, even though you're a crybaby and a pouting, sulking monster,..."

"I hate you!" Xiao Zhan shouted "Now you're saying I'm a crybaby and a monster! A pouting, sulking monster! I hate you!" Xiao Zhan cried and ran into the car.

Wolf and Fox gulped as they looked at their boss. "Wolf! Fox! Let's go back to Xiao Mansion now!" Xiao Zhan shouted.

Wolf and Fox gulped. Deciding that their boss's wife is scarier, they jumped into the car and drove back to Xiao Mansion.

Later that evening, Yibo went to Xiao Zhan's room and saw him sulking. "Zhan" Yibo whispered in his ear and kissed it, then kissed his cheeks and his lips.

Xiao Zhan tried to ignore Yibo but he blushed, his heart pounding as he tries not to pounce on Yibo. "Zhan, do I have the honour to bring you on a date?" Yibo asked and held his hand out.

Xiao Zhan who was trying his best not to give in to Yibo, halted, his eyes lit up before he gave an expressionless face. "Fine, I'll give you the honour" Xiao Zhan said dramatically and placed his hand on Yibo's.

However, the moment Xiao Zhan stepped out of the mansion, he went wild and crazy, excited, jumping around and shouting "Hurry Bo Bo! Hurry drive! Let's go! I'm hungry and bored to death!"