9

"I caught a fish!" Xiao Zhan was the first to screamed. He jumped in joy and did a mini dance, shaking his hips.

Yibo couldn't help but smile. Xiao Zhan glanced over and froze when he saw Yibo. He felt angry.

Why is Yibo so flirty? The way he looks at him is so misleading. It feels like Yibo is staring at him lovingly.

Xiao Zhan immediately looked away and tossed the fish inside the pail of water beside him. Xiao Zhan then felt bad for taking his anger out on the fish.

"Sorry fishy" Xiao Zhan stroked the fish and pat it. He then continued fishing without glancing over again.

Meanwhile, Yibo frowned when Xiao Zhan immediately turned away. Did he do something wrong? Why does Xiao Zhan keep ignoring him?

Yibo's hook got bitten but he decided not to pull it up. He wasn't very interested in fishing. He was more interested in staring at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan continued fishing but suddenly, a strong wind blew and his hat flew into the lake. Xiao Zhan winced a little but went to pick the soggy hat up.

While picking it, suddenly a baby shark leapt out of the water. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he quickly pulled his hand away but the shark's nose hit Xiao Zhan's hand.

In a panic, Xiao Zhan lost his balance and fell into the lake. Yibo was already running when he saw something leaping out towards Xiao Zhan.

Yibo dived into the water. There were two baby sharks. Yibo fended off one but the other bit into his hand.

Yibo bit his lower lip in an effort to make no sound. He quickly pushed Xiao Zhan up ashore before hitting the baby shark on it's head.

The baby shark let go in shock and before it could attack again, Yibo smoothly lifted himself out of the water.

Yibo immediately went to Xiao Zhan. "Zhan! Are you okay?" Yibo asked as he checked Xiao Zhan for any wounds.

"Y-Yibo... Y-You're b-bleeding" Xiao Zhan stammered in shock. Yibo glanced at his arm. There was a jaw shaped wound and it was bleeding.

Yibo hid his arm behind his back. "It's nothing. Are you alright?" Before Xiao Zhan could say anything, Mr Xiao ran over with guards.

Mr Xiao thanked Yibo after seeing Xiao Zhan alright but Xiao Zhan angrily dragged Yibo back into the house.

Taking out the first aid kit, Xiao Zhan opened it with a grumpy face. He hates how Yibo got injured for him. He felt like crying when seeing the wound.

He also hates how Yibo so charmingly saved him. Why? Doesn't Yibo hate him? Why does Yibo always find ways to make his heart beat faster?

"Zhan... What are you doing?" Yibo asked. "What do you think I am doing?" Xiao Zhan replied sassily.

Yibo pulled his hand away and Xiao Zhan frowned "Do you hate me so much that you won't let me put medicine for you?"

Yibo frowned "I told you I will never hate you. And you must wash the wound first"

Xiao Zhan then came to a realisation. He did not say anything and dragged Yibo to the bathroom, placing his hand under the tap and turning it on.

Yibo winced at the burning sensation but focused on Xiao Zhan who was staring at his wound. Xiao Zhan already had teary eyes.

A moment later, Xiao Zhan dragged Yibo back to his room and looked inside the first aid kit. Xiao Zhan thought a little and took out the alcohol wipes.

Yibo's eyes widened. Xiao Zhan proceded to tear it open and dabbed on Yibo's wound. Yibo clenched his jaw as he felt like screaming.

Not wanting to scare Xiao Zhan, Yibo held it in, the veins on his head and neck already popping out. Yibo shut his eyes until Xiao Zhan spoke "What is wrong?"

"Zhan... Have you ever used alcohol wipes?" Yibo breathed out and Xiao Zhan frowned but shook his head innocently. Yibo gulped.

"I watched it on the television. It is to disinfect wounds." Xiao Zhan said as he continued dabbing.

"T-That's enough." Yibo said and Xiao Zhan nodded as he placed it aside. He then stared intently into the medicine box.

Xiao Zhan frowned as he took bottles out, trying to read it. Yibo almost chuckled at how Xiao Zhan looked at each bottle.

"This one" Yibo pointed and Xiao Zhan frowned as he snatched the bottle up "I know. I was looking for it. I must have missed it."

Yibo slightly smiled. Xiao Zhan clearly stared at it a moment ago and tossed it aside.

Xiao Zhan took the cotton swab and soaked it in medicine before dabbing on Yibo's wound. He saw how Yibo's hand flinched.

Xiao Zhan felt worser. It's all his fault. What if Yibo hates him even more now? What if Yibo no longer wants to be his bodyguard?

Yibo was staring at Xiao Zhan who started tearing up again. Because of Yibo's wound and at the thought that Yibo hates him.

"Zhan..." Yibo said and Xiao Zhan looked up. Before Xiao Zhan could say anything, Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's face with his other hand and kissed him.

Xiao Zhan was surprised, his heart racing a million beats per second. Yibo moved his lips against Xiao Zhan's and Xiao Zhan only started responding a minute later, when Yibo licked his lips.