29

Yibo entered Xiao Zhan's room and saw Xiao Zhan smiling, then frowning, then pouting, then smiling again, frowning again and pouting again.

Yibo chuckled and when Xiao Zhan's face changed to a smiling face, he quickly wrapped his arm around Xiao Zhan. "Zhan, what happened?"

Xiao Zhan who was shocked by Yibo's sudden appearance pounced on him and hugged him. "Zhuo Cheng is pregnant! He has a baby in his stomach!" Xiao Zhan squealed happily.

Then, Xiao Zhan's face changed to a frown "Bo Bo, he is a male. But he has a baby! So is he a male or a female?"

Then, Xiao Zhan's face changed to a pout and whined "Bo Bo! I want to have a baby too! I want to carry our baby! I want us to have children together!"

After whining, Xiao Zhan smiled "But Bo Bo! Isn't it amazing? Zhuo Cheng is pregnant! He and Kuan Ge can have kids!"

Xiao Zhan then frowned again. "Bo Bo, how do you think Zhuo Cheng got pregnant? He is a male! So he has a womb?"

Xiao Zhan pouted again. "Bo Bo! I want one too! If I have a womb then we can have kids! I want a child with you!"

Xiao Zhan smiled again and Yibo chuckled, kissing Xiao Zhan. "Zhan, how did you know Zhuo Cheng is pregnant?"

"Zhuo Cheng came over just now and left around 2! I was so shocked and thought he was pranking me but he showed me a scan! He even laminated it!" Xiao Zhan laughed.

Yibo chuckled. Zhuo Cheng left around 2pm? The time now was already 7pm. This means that Xiao Zhan had been like that for 5 hours?

"Bo Bo! You must fuck me until I get pregnant!" Xiao Zhan sat on Yibo's lap and shouted.

Yibo's ear immediately blushed red, a part under Xiao Zhan's butt hardening. "Naughty boy, talking dirty again."

Xiao Zhan blushed red and hid his face in Yibo's chest. "I-I w-wasn't t-talking dirty... I was just telling you to m-make me pregnant too..."

Yibo tried hard to control his certain rod from hardening but could not because of naughty Xiao Zhan who started moving his butt.

The two were panting, about to be filled with lust when suddenly, knocks sounded from the door. "Dinner time!" Mr Xiao shouted.

Xiao Zhan pouted and huffed, unhappy. Yibo chuckled, kissing Xiao Zhan. "Let's go, we have plenty of time to do it after getting married"

Xiao Zhan blushed and nodded, giggling while pulling Yibo to the dinner table. At the dinner table, Xiao Zhan dragged all the dishes and placed them in front of Yibo.

Xiao Zhan then stared at Yibo dreamily while putting dishes in his plate. Poor Mr Xiao looked at the area in front of him where there was only one rice bowl while Yibo had his rice bowl and 5 dishes in front of him.

"Xiao Zhan! I'm your dad! You're being unfair to me!" Mr Xiao shouted but Xiao Zhan who was dreaming did not hear.

Mr Xiao sighed and dragged 2 dishes closer to him but was stopped by Xiao Zhan. "Dad! What are you doing?" Xiao Zhan gasped.

"You mean, ungrateful brat! You're going to starve your poor dad before even getting married?" Mr Xiao frowned.

"Dad!" Xiao Zhan pouted "Yibo is so young! He must eat more and grow stronger! T-Then he can have... M-More s-stamina" Xiao Zhan said and blushed at the last part.

Yibo choked on the food in his mouth, his ears burning red while Mr Xiao choked on thin air.

Mr Xiao watched Xiao Zhan squirming in his seat like a shy boy while blushing and shyly staring at Yibo and wanted to faint.

Yibo moved the dishes back to the middle, making Xiao Zhan pout. Mr Xiao was happy and approved his son-in-law's actions but Yibo suddenly said "It's okay, Zhan. I already have a lot of stamina"

Mr Xiao choked on thin air again and lost his appetite, especially after seeing Xiao Zhan squeal and get up from his seat, running to Yibo's lap, even giving him a kiss!

"S-Shameless boy!" Mr Xiao said and sadly got up from his seat. Sad that Xiao Zhan is neglecting him and sad for feeling... Single...

"But Bo Bo, you must have so, so, so, so, so much stamina, until you get me pregnant!" Xiao Zhan shouted and Mr Xiao tripped on air, crashing into the ground.

Yibo winced and wanted to help his soon-to-be father-in-law but Xiao Zhan refused to get off his lap, even squirming around.

Yibo froze. He can no longer get up... Or Mr Xiao might kick him out of the house in anger and for sexually harassing his son...

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan giggled, happy that he successfully woke the hard thing poking him. Mr Xiao got up, and went up to them but before he could scold Xiao Zhan...

"Bo Bo! Let's make thousands of kids!" Xiao Zhan clapped his hands while lightly boucing on Yibo's lap, making Yibo instantly harder.

Mr Xiao who just got up felt like fainting. "No fucking before you're married!" Mr Xiao shouted and went back to his room, before he gets a heart attack.

Xiao Zhan pouted but then he lit up. "Bo Bo! Dad said, no fucking before marriage! He didn't say, no thigh fucking, no blowjob, no others!" Xiao Zhan clapped his hands.

Yibo felt like his head was so hot it might burn. He had been controlling himself for too long! Yet this naughty bunny still continue to tease him!

Yibo lightly growled as he picked Xiao Zhan up, immediately rushing back to Xiao Zhan's room, making Xiao Zhan so very happy and excited.

Meanwhile, Mr Xiao was in his room, staring at a picture of two men holding a baby and pouting. "Dear! Zhan Zhan has found his man and doesn't want me anymore!

But, there's good news! Our nephew, Cheng, is pregnant! Do you think Zhan will be like me and Cheng? Able to get pregnant? Dear... I miss you..." Mr Xiao sighed.

Years, years, years ago, Mr Xiao fell in love with a man, Mr Song. Unexpectedly, Mr Xiao got pregnant. But before they could have a happy family of 3 for long, one year after Xiao Zhan was born, Mr Song got into an accident.

On Mr Song's deathbed, he insisted that Zhan should take Mr Xiao's surname, and Mr Xiao should only tell Zhan his mother is a gentle, loving woman!

*Mr Song and Mr Xiao... Is just a mini ship for Song Lan and Xiao XingChen, as I have seen quite a few people wanting their ship! I might ship them again with their happy ending in another story!*