2

"How is he?" Yibo asked as he came to check. Wolf and Fox bowed, then pointed to the tree where Xiao Zhan was currently sleeping on.

"Sir, yesterday we took our eyes off him for a moment and he disappeared. Seconds later, we heard him screaming for help" Wolf reported.

Fox nodded and continued "We turned around and saw him running towards us, with a big dog chasing him from behind. He jumped on us, then got off and pouted.

"Your are no fun!" He said before walking off with the dog. Later on, he kept sneaking meat and bone inside our clothes or 'accidentally' spill food on us and that dog would start chasing after us"

Yibo raised a brow. Seeing his two bodyguards with torn clothes and messy hair, he could not stand it. "Go get some rest. Come back tomorrow afternoon"

"Yes sir!" Wolf and Fox said, happy to get some rest and happy to get some time away from this mischevious devil.

The two left and Yibo stood under the tree, watching Xiao Zhan sleep. Few moments later, he turned his back and stood straight.

Yibo stood there for half an hour with his eyes closed, until his ear twitched. He slowly shifted his leg and waited for a few seconds before doing a quick and powerful jump.

He grabbed the tree trunk and pulled himself up easily. The masked man who was about to take Xiao Zhan away immediately took out a knife.

The two started fighting on the tree, exchanging punches and kicks directly above the sleeping Xiao Zhan.

Yibo waited for the man to throw a punch before pulling his hand as he elbowed the man's elbow joint.

The man lurched forward but before he could step on Xiao Zhan, Yibo lifted him and threw him down the three.

Xiao Zhan who was awake for a few minutes blinked. Did they just exchange blows above him?!

Yibo jumped down and knocked the man out. Looking back up, he saw Xiao Zhan staring at him, then showing a bunny smile.

Yibo's eyes widened as Xiao Zhan jumped right off the tree. Yibo immediately positioned himself and the moment Xiao Zhan landed in his arms, Yibo bent his arms and knees to brace the impact.

Yibo stood up straight with a frown and shouted loudly "What were you doing?!" Xiao Zhan flinched "I... I-I j-just..."

"Do you know how dangerous that was?! What if I didn't catch you! You are a grown up! If it weren't me, you or the person catching you could have been hurt!"

Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip. "I-I just had the feeling you would catch me!" Xiao Zhan shouted and jumped off Yibo's arms.

Yibo sighed. He dragged the unconcious man as he followed Xiao Zhan back into the house. The man was then taken by a few people under Mr Xiao.

Xiao Zhan was still sulking on his bed while hugging his pillow. "Stupid Lion! Why is he so fierce! I knew he could catch me! It's an honour I let him have the chance to catch me! Why is he shouting at me!"

Xiao Zhan pouted and sulked even more, occasionally throwing glares at Yibo's back. "Stupid Lion! If someone kidnaps me from inside, you wouldn't even know!"

Yibo internally shook his head. He could hear everything Xiao Zhan was saying. Yibo then jumped down the balcony.

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes. Did Yibo just leave him? Did Yibo get tired of him so quickly? What kind of bodyguard is he?

Xiao Zhan thought that as the CEO, Yibo might have went to relax a little before coming back. Xiao Zhan smirked to himself.

"Let's see how you panick, trying to find me, since you dare leave me out of your sight" Xiao Zhan grinned as he hid inside the cupboard.

A few moments later, Yibo appeared on the balcony. He slightly opened it and spoke "If you're hungry, you can join me"

Yibo left the door slightly open so the smell of food travels in. Xiao Zhan smelled it and gulped. He is a foodie.

Xiao Zhan decided to come out of the cupboard but it was stucked. Feeling panick rise in him, Xiao Zhan banged the door hard while shouting Yibo's name.

Yibo immediately entered the room and with his strength, he pulled open the cupboard door which was stuck.

Xiao Zhan immediately jumped out and hugged Yibo, sniffing as a few tears came out. Yibo slowly brought his hand up and pat his head.

After some time, Xiao Zhan slowly let go. He looked to the ground and after a few seconds, he broke into a big smile as he ran out to the balcony and shut the door.

Xiao Zhan used the chair to block the door and sat on the chair as he started digging in to his favourite food. His nose did not fail him as he was presented with his favourite spicy dishes.

Yibo shook his head as he watched Xiao Zhan. He went to Xiao Zhan's window and with a few moves, he landed on the balcony, shocking Xiao Zhan who almost choked.

Xiao Zhan sat straight and cleared his throat "You weren't coming and your food was getting cold so I ate it for you"

Yibo only nodded and stood there, keeping watch, making Xiao Zhan pout "Are you mad I ate your food?"

Xiao Zhan was ignored so he started whining and complaining till Yibo said "Not mad", which made Xiao Zhan whine more.

"Wang Yibo, how could you abandon me? As the CEO, you should show your people how to act" Xiao Zhan smirked.

"I kept watch from below the balcony" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan grinned "You liar, you appeared with food and you still tried to lie to me?"

"Wolf delivered it" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan did not know what to say. He huffed as he went back inside to lie on his bed.