15

"Ahhhh!" Xiao Zhan yelped as he was pushed backwards onto the soft grass, with Yibo hovering over him.

"W-What are you d-doing?" Xiao Zhan muttered and Yibo shook his head "I warned you. Don't pretend you don't know."

Xiao Zhan blushed but a sudden confidence made him push a shocked Yibo to the side and hover above him.

"Zhan..." Yibo said but gasped when Yibo sat on his groin. "You..." Yibo uttered but held his breath when Xiao Zhan moved.

"Don't move and let me ride you" Xiao Zhan said with his new found confidence, since he easily made Yibo speechless twice.

Xiao Zhan bucked his hips, sliding up and down Yibo's groin which made Yibo clench his fist and breath heavily.

Yibo was surprised when Xiao Zhan stopped. Xiao Zhan smiled. "If you don't touch me, I'm not moving."

"You brave naughty bunny" Yibo said but flipped them over and placed one hand on Xiao Zhan's hips and the other beside Xiao Zhan's shoulder, supporting himself up.

Xiao Zhan blushed under him, squirming a little, which made Yibo gulp. "How indecent" Yibo whispered but crashed his lips on Xiao Zhan's while thrusting his groin against Xiao Zhan's soft ass.

"A-Ahhh... S-Stop..." Xiao Zhan giggled uncontrollably in between their kiss which made Yibo slightly frown. What's making him laugh so badly when he should be feeling in heaven.

Yibo got off Xiao Zhan and saw that the bunnies managed to squeeze between them since Yibo was hovering over Zhan.

The bunnies were taking turns to hop on Zhan's tummy, then hopped to the other side and jumped down.

Xiao Zhan was laughing so hard that Yibo could only smile and shake his head. Seeing Xiao Zhan about to cry from how ticklish it is, Yibo helped him up.

"Time to go back." Yibo said and sat on the motorbike, patting the seat behind him. Xiao Zhan happily got on and hugged Yibo tight.

"Zhan, don't close your eyes, I'll drive slowly" Yibo said but Xiao Zhan shook his head "No! I don't believe you!"

Yibo thought a little then said "If you do, I will give you a reward." Through the mirror, Yibo saw Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up then have his naughty smirk.

He then controlled his naughty smirk "Okay! Only because of the reward!" Yibo smiled and nodded as he started driving, very slowly.

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted in his ear. "Don't be ru-" Before Yibo continued speaking, Xiao Zhan interrupted him by frantically tapping on his shoulder.

"You are slower than the bunnies! I can even crawl faster than this!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he sat unhappily on the motorbike.

Yibo chuckled silently as he slowly sped up and drove at a reasonably slow pace. "Dad!" Xiao Zhan shouted when he saw his dad sitting on a chair beside the shed.

Yibo did a perfect parking, though he rode up a bump which made Xiao Zhan scream and hug him tight while cursing him.

Yibo chuckled as Xiao Zhan was screaming even after the motorbike stopped. "We're here" Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes then smacked his arm and glared at him before jumping in front of his father.

"Did you see? I opened my eyes so wide during the ride. Yibo is such a slow driver" Xiao Zhan proudly said while Yibo simply smiled from behind.

Mr Xiao sighed "I see that you must have made Yibo busy. I am glad you enjoyed the ride"

With the words "busy" and "ride", Yibo's ear turned red while Xiao Zhan blushed and fiddled with his fingers.

Luckily, Mr Xiao had already turned to the prepared bicycles and missed this scene. Xiao Zhan shyly looked at Yibo who was already looking at him.

"Hurry! We still can cycle a little!" Mr Xiao shouted from outside, which made Xiao Zhan jump and run outside. Yibo smiled while following.

After cycling, they had a nice lunch before heading back. In the car, Mr Xiao was frowning. "Xiao Zhan! Do I have a disease? Stop making Yibo squeezy!"

Xiao Zhan stuck his tongue out at Mr Xiao "No! I will make Yibo squeezy!" Xiao Zhan said and leaned closer to Yibo.

Mr Xiao sighed and shook his head as he looked away while Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo with a playful smile.

Going back, Xiao Zhan frowned when he saw Wolf and Fox waiting at the entrance. He immediately jumped on Yibo's back and pretended to be sleeping, right in front of everyone.

"Zhan... What are you doing?" Mr Xiao asked while looking at his silly son. "Shhh, I'm sleeping, don't disturb me" Xiao Zhan replied.

Yibo slightly smiled. He then ordered Wolf and Fox to go back to their base for the night and bowed to Mr Xiao before bringing Xiao Zhan back to his room.

"Yibo, stay with me. Guard me instead of Wolf and Fox. This way we can spend time together" Xiao Zhan whined and pouted while trying to act cute.

"Okay" Yibo said, wanting to spoil Xiao Zhan which made Xiao Zhan jump on Yibo and peppet his face with kisses and "I love you"s.

Yibo smiled as he carried Xiao Zhan to his bed. Yibo was about to walk to the balcony when Xiao Zhan grabbed his hand. "Stay with me"

Yibo went close to Xiao Zhan "Zhan, I'm here to guard you. I have to do my duty." Xiao Zhan pouted at Yibo and blinked cutely.

Yibo let out a small sigh and said "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep" but Xiao Zhan wasn't happy. "Sleep here too. Sleep with me"

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead and let Xiao Zhan snuggle against him. "Sleep" Yibo said with his low deep voice.

Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms tightly around Yibo, leaning as close as he can, enjoying the warmth while sleep overtook him.

Yibo smiled as he occasionally kissed Xiao Zhan. This is what being in love feels like. Anything Xiao Zhan does, even nothing, makes him very happy.

Yibo made sure Xiao Zhan was deep asleep before replacing himself with another pillow with much effort. Yibo then stood on the balcony, standing guard while taking in the fresh air and the night sky.

An hour later, he turned to see Xiao Zhan moving about. He then went in to hug Xiao Zhan and give him kisses while breathing his scent in.

"How calming" Yibo mumbled while placing kisses all over Xiao Zhan's face. He can never get enough of Xiao Zhan.

After admiring a little more, Yibo stood guard again and repeated this process over and over again.