11

Xiao Zhan came out to see Yibo waiting for him. "What?" Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes. How did Yibo shower so quickly?

"Zhan, I need you to bandage my arm for me" Yibo said, slightly waving his left arm. Xiao Zhan went over and started rolling the bandage.

"Zhan, I love you. Do you feel the same way?" Yibo asked. Xiao Zhan's hand halted. "Stupid lion! Do you think I would kiss you if I don't?"

Xiao Zhan cut the bandage and placed the tape over it, then pushed Yibo out of his room and locked the door.

Yibo stood with his jaw dropped. He raised his hand to knock on Xiao Zhan's door just to see his badly bandaged arm.

Yibo chuckled and decided to snap a picture first. Going back to his room, he snapped a picture, then noticed that he received a message from his brother.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was huffing under his bed. Is Yibo playing with him? Why didn't Yibo ask if he wants to date him? Be his boyfriend? His lover?

Xiao Zhan was pouting but flinched when he felt the blanket move. No way... It's not night time yet... It can't be a ghost, right?

Xiao Zhan felt chills when something tapped his shoulder. "I-I'm s-sorry... I-I d-did n-nothing wrong! If you are a g-ghost, don't haunt me! If you are an e-evil soul, I'm very evil so d-disturb those non-evil ones!" Xiao Zhan mumbled while trembling with his eyes shut.

"Ah! N-Next door has a young and healthy handsome man who only does good deeds and protect people! You should find him!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed.

Yibo frowned. He went closer to Xiao Zhan's ear and breathed, making Xiao Zhan shiver more. "Zhan, you sell me out to the ghost?"

"Ahhhhh!" Xiao Zhan screamed and pulled the blanket away then swiftly turned around. "Y-You! How did you get in? I locked the door!"

Xiao Zhan then noticed the open window and gulped. "A-Ahaha... Y-Yibo... Since you're so strong, I'm sure you will help me chase the ghost away. That's why I tricked the ghost into finding you..."

"Mn, good thinking. You should chase all the bad things to me. I will help you get rid of them" Yibo said, making Xiao Zhan blush.

"Zhan, I was not planning on confessing to you" Yibo said which made Xiao Zhan immediately frown. Yibo held Xiao Zhan before he could do anything.

"I wanted to keep you away from any trouble. But I could not even bear seeing you ignore me. I really am being selfish by wanting you by my side, but I promise to protect you with my life. To always love and care for you. This is my first time feeling this way, so I did not know what I was supposed to ask. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Xiao Zhan pounced on Yibo and hugged him tight with a pout. "I thought you would never ask. Of course I will"

Yibo chuckled and hugged Xiao Zhan back. Xiao Zhan felt so warm hearing Yibo's laugh. Xiao Zhan then caressed Yibo's left arm.

"Sorry... It's all-" Yibo stopped Xiao Zhan by kissing him. "It's not your fault. I told you, I will protect you with my life."

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo then buried his head in the crook of Yibo's neck. "I don't want that. Don't use your life. I don't want you to put your life in danger."

Yibo only nodded, because for Xiao Zhan, he would not hesitate twice to protect him. "Zhan, get off..."

Xiao Zhan frowned "What? Are you regretting so quickly? I won't accept any break ups. Not now, not in the future"

Yibo chuckled. "That's not it. If you continue moving around and being so cute on top of me, you will wake something up."

"What?" Xiao Zhan asked but a blush was already spreading across his face. Yibo smirked. "What are you thinking of?"

Xiao Zhan blushed harder as Yibo looked so handsome with that smirk. "You p-pervert!" Xiao Zhan said but lightly moved his butt.

In a second, Yibo's gaze turned into one full of lust and desire. "Stop that, Zhan. You're doing it on purpose"

"Liar!" Xiao Zhan shouted but he still squirmed around. True to his words, something grew harder and fit right in the middle of Xiao Zhan's butt.

Xiao Zhan blushed. Through the pants he could feel how hard, long and big Yibo was. All of a sudden, Xiao Zhan yelped as he was turned over and pinned against the bed.

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan intensely for a few minutes. After that, he let Xiao Zhan go and climbed back out through the window. "See you in half an hour."

Xiao Zhan was left blushing and squealing under his blanket. He can't believe Yibo loves him. And now he is Yibo's boyfriend.

Xiao Zhan silently screamed when he remembered Yibo's size and felt his whol body heating up. Now Xiao Zhan feels horny too.

Xiao Zhan glanced around the room and locked the windows and door before going into the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan just came out of the bathroom when he saw a shadow by the window. He immediately ran to his bed and hid under his blanket.

Yibo removed the blanket. "Zhan? Why are you sweating and panting and all red?"

"I-I'm... I-It's so hot! I can't take it!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed. Yibo raised a brow "Your room air-conditioned is set at 17 degrees"

Xiao Zhan glanced around before saying "It's spoilt!" Yibo almost laughed "Then why are you wrapping yourself under the blanket if you feel hot?"

Xiao Zhan blushed redder "W-Wang Yibo! Why are you asking me so many questions!"

Xiao Zhan yelped when Yibo knocked his head "Be respectful. I am older." Xiao Zhan pouted and looked away.